🙌🏻 It's (almost) time for the 2024 Digital Humanities Institute!

Digital Humanities Collaborative of North Carolina

May 16, 2024, 5:31:04 PMMay 16
to dhcol...@googlegroups.com

HAPPENING SATURDAY, MAY 18
The 2024 Digital Humanities Institute

Banner for the 2024 Digital Humanities Institute

Join us on Saturday, May 18, for the 2024 Digital Humanities Institute. The program is available online and we're excited to welcome our presenters, keynote speaker and YOU!

This year’s Institute will showcase the ways in which qualitative and quantitative data inform digital humanities practices. The keynote will be given by Dr. Fernanda Duarte: "Mobilizing Data for Creative Resistance."

The 2024 DHI is a fully virtual conference hosted by East Carolina University (ECU).

👉🏻 Join us via WebEx.

Meeting information:

  • Meeting number: 2634 790 5169
  • Password: dhcnc24 (3426224 from phones)

For help accessing WebEx, please contact Donna Kain at KA...@ecu.edu.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday starting at 9:45 a.m. Eastern.

Ready, set, digital humanities!

For questions about the institute, please contact DHC-NC President James Harr at James...@cbu.edu.
--
The Digital Humanities Collaborative of North Carolina (DHC-NC)
Promoting digital humanities projects and practices across North Carolina equitably and inclusively.