Keynote announced for the 2024 Digital Humanities Institute

Digital Humanities Collaborative of North Carolina

May 14, 2024, 6:01:49 PMMay 14
to dhcol...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We hope you're excited about Saturday's Digital Humanities Institute. We wanted to share this promo video, which includes highlights, including our keynote speaker: Dr. Fernanda Duarte!

Dr. Duarte is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at NC State University. Her research and teaching interests include theoretical and practice-oriented courses in Digital Media, such as New Media Theory and History, Critical Making, Design for Interactive Media, Mobile Media, Media Arts, and Activism. Dr. Duarte will present “Mobilizing Data for Creative Resistance” on Saturday, May 18 at 9:45 a.m. Eastern.

Check out the promo video - made by our President-Elect Emma Stanley - and join us on Saturday via Webex!
Thank you!

PS Please share this email, video and our main page link, updated with the full schedule of sessions!
--
The Digital Humanities Collaborative of North Carolina (DHC-NC)
Promoting digital humanities projects and practices across North Carolina equitably and inclusively.