Fwd: HBCU Radio Preservation Project - Archival Fellow

Digital Humanities Collaborative of North Carolina

Nov 9, 2023, 11:00:52 AM11/9/23
to dhcol...@googlegroups.com
Hi again, all! Hopefully you've seen last night's newsletter. Even since then, we've had another opportunity come through. If you know recent graduates of MLS or similar programs, especially from HBCUs, please share with them and other lists!

The HBCU Radio Preservation Project is looking for an archival fellow! Eligibility includes:
  • The ability to travel as needed during the full duration of the fellowship.
  • Recent graduation from an accredited MLS or equivalent graduate program.
  • HBCU graduates will receive special consideration.
  • Eligibility to work in the United States.
  • Strong writing and communication skills.
  • Self-directed, work with minimal supervision.
  • Ability to work independently; ability to take direction; willingness to ask questions.
  • Team orientation.
The position is a one-year, full-time, grant-funded fellowship. Compensation is $45,000 annually and offers health and wellness benefits. This may be a remote position. Position commences January 1 and runs through December 31.

‼️Applications are due November 17.

Please see more context and details in the forwarded message.

Thanks to Phyllis Jeffers-Coly for sharing and Andre Vann at NCCU for telling Phyllis about the DHC-NC.

Take care,

Rhea