2022-23 DHC-NC Leadership

Digital Humanities Collaborative of North Carolina

Aug 13, 2022, 3:25:38 AM8/13/22
to dhcol...@googlegroups.com
Hello, everyone!

As we move into the fall semester, the Collaborative is getting back into the swing of things, and DHC-NC members are transitioning into new roles. Below is the list of board members for the upcoming year. I am pleased to be handing the communication reins over to Brooke Andrade who is our new Communication Manager (Thank you, Brooke!). Please continue sending news, updates, and events to this email address, and we will get the info out fortnightly. :) Have a wonderful fall semester!

Best,
Jamie

2022-23 DHC-NC Leadership

President: Donna Kain (ECU)
President Elect: James (Jamie) Harr (CBU/NCSU)
Immediate Past President: Brett Chambers (NCCU)
Secretary: Margaret Baker (NCSU)
Communication Manager: Brooke Andrade
Treasurer: TBD

Executive Board
Amanda Binder (UNCC)
Michelle Brenner (NC School of Science and Mathematics)
Jennifer M. Lozano (UNCW)
Kathryn Wymer (NCCU)
Carly Schnitzler (UNC)
Savannah Lake (UNCC)

Advisory Board
Amanda Binder (UNCC)
Maggie Murphy (UNCG)
Barbara Williams Ellertson (Independent Scholar)
Scott Bailey (SourceGraph)
Claire Cahoon (Bucknell)
Nathan Kelber (JSTOR Labs)
John Knox (UNCW)