Fwd: If, Then Fall Events!

Digital Humanities Collaborative of North Carolina

Sep 28, 2022, 2:26:44 PM9/28/22
to dhcol...@googlegroups.com
Hello If, Then-ers,

We hope you all have had a restorative and generative summer! As much as we don't want to admit that summer is coming to a close, we are so very excited to share our lineup of events for the fall semester.

Chris Martens and Alexandra To on Gaming as Speculative World Building Practice
October 7, 2022 @1PM Eastern

Kathy Wu on Teaching with RiTa.js
November 4, 2022 @1PM Eastern

Open Mic
December 9, 2022 @1PM Eastern

We are so excited to share space with you all soon! As always, please feel free to invite anyone you think might be interested and please be in touch with any questions, comments, or suggestions. 🙂

All our best,
Carly and LYB

Carly Schnitzler
she/her

Graduate Teaching Fellow
Instructional Design and Accessibility, Gillings School of Public Health
Assistant Director, Digital Innovation Lab
Department of English and Comparative Literature

Dr. Lillian-Yvonne Bertram
they/them

Associate Professor of English, Africana Studies, Art & Design
Poetry Nerd
Northeastern University
www.lillianyvonnebertram.com