This week's schedule for Dharmata Austin

Janet Gilmore

Feb 19, 2022, 7:36:33 PM2/19/22
to dharmata sangha
Hi everyone,

How are you?

Tomorrow (Sunday, Feb 20, 10 a.m.-noon) let's talk about the law of karma (3rd of the 4 thoughts that turn the mind to the Dharma), shall we?  I'll kick off the discussion with this from the 37 Practices of a Bodhisattva:

"When their time comes, even sovereigns pass away,
And enjoyments, loved ones, and friends cannot follow after.
But wherever beings are, wherever they go,
Karma follows after them like a shadow."

The schedule is as per usual other than that and this Tuesday at 6:30-8 pm, we may be wrapping up our discussion of the Citadel of Awareness in our Dharma Discussion group.

All events are always open to everyone. And all events are still virtual for now. Here's our perennial zoom link:

with love and gratitude,

Janet

P.S. Ed broke his finger (badly)  and here's a video of Mary playing nurse, straightening it and splinting it.  Not for the faint of heart. Hoping your finger heals quickly, Ed!