Janet Dharma Talk: Like a shadow

Chris Hyams

Feb 26, 2022, 6:39:02 PM2/26/22
to dharmat...@googlegroups.com
Kalyanamitra,

I am delighted to share Janet's dharma talk from last Sunday. For the past few weeks, Janet has been talking about "the four thoughts that turn the mind to the dharma," or the four reminders. This talk is on the third reminder: the law of causality, or karma. I've titled this talk "Like a shadow," from the quote Janet discussed at the start of the talk from the 37 Practices of a Bodhisattva:

When their time comes, even sovereigns pass away,
And enjoyments, loved ones, and friends cannot follow after.
But wherever beings are, wherever they go,
Karma follows after them like a shadow.

Audio: https://go.ropavieja.org/2022-02-20-janet-shadow
Video: https://go.ropavieja.org/2022-02-20-janet-shadow-video

Thanks Janet.