Dharmata Austin Schedule Feb 6 - Feb 20

Janet Gilmore

Feb 5, 2022, 9:31:14 AM2/5/22
to dharmata sangha
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy in the midst of winter.

Here's the schedule for the next couple of weeks. I won't send a schedule update next week since I'll be doing a yoga/meditation retreat out in the Big Bend. For now, it's still all happening on zoom.

Morning Meditation  - a lightly guided meditation to start the day
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.

Dharma Discussion - Citadel of Awareness Verse 9 and beyond
Tuesday 6:30 - 8 PM

Sunday Sangha - meditation/ Dharma talk and discussion
Sunday, Feb 6 10-noon - Dharma talk and discussion
Sunday, Feb 13 10-11 - No dharma talk

For Anam Thubten's schedule & livestream link:

Also, Anam Thubten, Norman Fischer and Trudy Goodman are co-leading an online retreat in March. For registration and more info...

with love and gratitude,

Janet