Fwd: know anyone who would like a heart sutra retreat in Austin?

Janet Gmail

Mar 10, 2022, 2:25:49 PM3/10/22
to Dharmataaustin
Hi everyone,

Susan Piver is a longtime Buddhist teacher and author of several books, including the best seller, ‘The Four Noble Truths of Love’.

She’s also a friend and She comes to Austin occasionally and has offered several of these Heart Sutra retreats. If you are interested in an in-depth look at the heart sutra, this would be a wonderful opportunity.

Janet Gilmore

Begin forwarded message:

From: susan piver <su...@susanpiver.com>
Date: March 10, 2022 at 1:09:01 PM CST
Subject: know anyone who would like a heart sutra retreat in Austin?

Hello, Austin pals. I’m emailing you to see if you know anyone who would like to attend a heart sutra retreat in my house, Mar 23-27. The one I had scheduled for Jan was rescheduled for those dates and at the last minute, it turns out 5 people can’t make it. If you know anyone who might enjoy  this, would you forward? It can be a “pay what you can” type situation. THANK YOU IN ALL CASES! Anyone who is interested can email us at li...@openheartproject.com

I know there isn’t a lot of time to plan, but if anyone pops to mind right away feel free to share. But please don’t go to any trouble—just "first thought” is plenty.

Love, Susan

Open Heart Project: A Meditation Center in the Cloud
Latest book: The Four Noble Truths of Love: Buddhist Wisdom for Modern Relationships
Instagram