Special guest for Tomorrow's Dharma Talk - Glenn Smith

Janet Gilmore

Apr 16, 2022, 7:31:53 PM4/16/22
to dharmata sangha
Hi everyone,

This just in.  Glenn Smith was telling me about doing some research on the similarities (both in time and in content) of Mahayana Buddhism and 1st century Jewish/Christian Communities. So Glenn is going to give a talk on the subject.  We both agreed it would be relevant to the season since Passover/Easter/Ramadan are coinciding tomorrow in a rare alignment -- about once every 33 years. So the subject of the talk will be boundless and include all religions and synchronicity itself!

So tune in for meditation at 10 and a talk from Glenn at 11.  Thanks Glenn!

Janet