Dharmata Austin

Janet Gilmore

Oct 9, 2021, 1:54:53 PM10/9/21
to dharmata sangha
Hi everyone,

We began our discussion of Anam Thubten's new book, the Citadel of Awareness on Tuesday and will continue this coming Tuesday at 6:30 CDT. This week, we'll discuss pages 10-20, the introductory chapter called "The Tradition of Dzogchen."

Tomorrow, Sunday, we'll be talking about Lojong Slogan 57 - Don't be jealous. Meditation begins at 10 CDT and the talk/discussion follows at around 11.  Also tomorrow, Anam Thubten offers the second of his five talks on the five wisdoms (https://iframe.dacast.com/b/8072/c/434882). His talk usually starts at 1 CDT and is preceded by a guided meditation at Noon CDT.

Morning Meditation practice is Monday - Friday from 7:30 CDT - 8:15 ish.

And here's our zoom link:

Topic: Dharmata Austin Sangha
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3999708495?pwd=bURaMEpzSm5aY3NuZGwxTEtuUmFmQT09

Meeting ID: 399 970 8495