The DTO Newsletter

Janet Reale

Jan 12, 2020, 3:36:00 PM1/12/20
to Dharma Training Program, Richard Zipoli Jr., Reginald Lavoie, Richard Baksa, Kaighen Sondra, Bobbie Martin, Elena Bravocruz, Craig Hannah, Candy Abdoo, Teo Castellanos, Cathy Hill, Deborah McDonald, Dave Edmonds, Tom Duva, Frank Durante, Aaron Doyle, Janet Freed, Jorge Gonzalez, Michael Geres, Michelle Hartel, Sherry Horowitz, s_c...@hotmail.com, Sondra Laughed., Phap Nghiem, Susan Hissong, Schiefen Kyle Richard - 116, Minh-Khong, Joseph DAmbrosio, Nancy Smeeth, Lorraine Towey, Paula Biegelson, Anthony J. Ciorra, Binh Truong, Thich Trung Sy, Jennifer Wheeler
Hello to All,

I am ready to work on a new edition of the newsletter. I do not have anything to work with this time except Fernando's summary of the retreat itself which I will publish. I thought perhaps the Virginia Retreat might generate an article, photos, impressions, commentary, but so far, I haven't received anything. If you have an article, even a very short one, it would be appreciated. If not, send me something related to your individual practice or your sangha. I think at one time we all agreed that having a DTO newsletter was a good idea. Let's keep it going with a deadline of January 31.

With metta,
Janet Reale