Kasih Hospice - Tong Wah and Fai Fong Mooncake

1 view

Chooi YenHoe (Mr)

Aug 4, 2019, 1:46:06 AM8/4/19
to Dhammafren Mailing Group

---------- Forwarded message ---------

Dear Friends of Kasih & Volunteers,

Moon Cake Festival is just around the corner ... 13 September .

The famous Fai Fong Bakery  & Tong Wah Confectionery has once again generously pledged some  delicious moon cakes in support of Kasih Hospice!

100% of the sale goes to support Kasih Hospice Care Society in providing the free home hospice services.

Each box of Fai Fong  beautiful designed box contains 4 pieces of moon cakes of the following flavours, the signature Kam Tui , the classic Single Yolk Lotus Paste, Red Bean Paste & Golden Emerald selling @ RM65 / box of 4 pcs

While each box of Tong Wah beautiful designed box contains 4 pieces of moon cakes of the following halal favours, Mix Nuts 2 pcs, Pure Lotus Single Yolk 2 pcs selling @ RM65 / box of 4 pcs

Please call us  early at 78656522 to book your mooncakes now on a 1st come 1st basis. We will call you to collect your mooncake once it has all arrived.

Once again Kasih Hospice would like to express our heartfelt appreciation to Fai Fong Bakery & Tong Wah Confectionery  for its generous support & sponsorship

Regards,

KHC

__._,_.___

.

--

"Happy is he who has lofty and noble aspirations.
Happy is he who enriches the lives of others.

Ven Dr K Sri Dhammananda (1919-2006)

With metta
YenHoe (Suvanna)

IMG_20190731_141410.jpg