Invitation to Support Our Ongoing Weekly Groceries/Hot dana meal Donations Program for Dhammadharini Bhikkhunis

Lal Senanayake

Apr 3, 2024, 4:57:10 PMApr 3
to Lal Senanayake
Dear Dhamma Friends,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to extend an invitation to you and our valued supporters to join in our ongoing initiative – a weekly groceries/Hot dana meal donation program for the Dhammadharini Bhikkhuni monastics in our community. Over the past many years, our supporters have been diligently providing essential groceries and hot dana meals to support the well-being and sustenance of Bhikkhunis.
Your support is invaluable in maintaining and expanding this program.

The significance of this noble support has been profound, and we are deeply grateful for the contributions received thus far. However, the need remains ever-present, and we must ensure the continued success of this program in the coming months and years. The commitment of our existing supporters has been heartening. I invite you to encourage more friends to join us in making a lasting impact.

If you wish to participate in this program or require further information about our program, please do not hesitate to contact me at Lal.Sen...@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for considering your continued support and your kind generosity.

Below is our current Weekly Calendar for the next three months:
April 2024 Weekly Grocery Dana
30-31 Weekend    - Dinesha Kuruppu Arachchi and Friends
06-07 Weekend    - Buddhinie & Srimali Jayathilake & Friends
13-14 Weekend    - Shari & Shirley
20-21 Weekend    - Paula Snow & Family <paula...@gmail.com>
27-28 Weekend    -

May 2024 Weekly Grocery Dana
Calendar
04-05 Weekend    -
11-12 Weekend    - Dinesha Kuruppu Arachchi and Friends
18-19 Weekend    -
25-26 Weekend    - Paula Snow & Family <paula...@gmail.com>

Jun 2024 Weekly Grocery Dana
Calendar
01-02 Weekend    -
08-09 Weekend    - Dinesha Kuruppu Arachchi and Friends
15-16 Weekend    -
22-23 Weekend    -
Paula Snow & Family <paula...@gmail.com>
29-30 Weekend    -