"Let's not quarrel about opinions" September 25th with Ayya Sobhana - Dhammadharini's Vassa Uposatha teachings - recordings & how to join for future programs

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

❧ Dhammadharini Monastery

未读,
2022年9月23日 22:32:092022/9/23
收件人 dhamma...@googlegroups.com
Warm greetings dear Venerable Monastics & Dhamma friends -

The Dhammadharini community is continuing exploration of our Dhamma teaching theme for the Vassa - "Stop the War."

For those who have missed any of the earlier Vassa Uposatha programs, they are available on this playlist - including the wonderful Sutta Study classes exploring this theme.

We look forward to having you join us for the remaining programs! You may register for the whole Uposatha series here to receive the Zoom link, or join on YouTube or Facebook Live

Our next Uposatha program, no. 5 of 6, the second to last for this year's Vassa, is coming up on the New Moon Sunday September 25th.*check your local time/date below
Ayya Sobhana plans to offer "Let's not quarrel about opinions" - reflecting on the skillful ways to protect the truth, without clinging to any concepts, much less fighting about them.
9252022 Uposatha program.png
Since this Uposatha is occurring on a Sunday, we will also be holding our usual Sunday programs. Therefore there is opportunity to join four programs during the day:
  • Join at 8 - 8:30am to undertake the Three Refuges and the Eight Uposatha Precepts, noting Uposatha precepts automatically expire at the next dawn (register here to attend this Uposatha program).
  • Join at 9:30-10:30am for the Sunday morning guided meditation and Q&A
  • Join at 1 - 2:30pm for the Sunday afternoon Sutta Study
  • Dedicate yourself to ethics, Dhamma and meditation practice throughout the day.
  • Join online at 7pm-9pm for meditation, Dhamma talk and Dhamma discussion (register here to attend this Uposatha program).

PDT (California)

Eastern

UK

Germany

India & Sri Lanka

Thailand

Refuges & Precepts Program

8-8:30am Sept 25th

11-11:30am

Sept 25th

4-4:30pm

Sept 25th

5-5:30pm

Sept 25th

8:30-9pm

Sept 25th

10-10:30pm

Sept 25th

Guided meditation and Q&A

9:30-10:30am Sept 25th

12:30-1:30pm Sept 25th

5:30-6:30pm Sept 25th

6:30-7:30pm Sept 25th

10-11pm Sept 25th

11:30pm-12:30am Sept 25th-26th

Sutta Study

1-2:30pm Sept 25th

4-5:30pm Sept 25th

9-10:30pm Sept 25th

10-11:30pm Sept 25th

1:30-3:00am Sept 26th

3-4:30am Sept 26th

Dhamma Talk Program

7-9pm

Sept 25th

10pm-12am

Sept 25th

3-5am

Sept 26th

4-6am

Sept 26th

7:30-9:30am

Sept 26th

9-11am

Sept 26th

* Check your local time/date
: https://dateful.com/time-zone-converter

During the Vassa, we are also continuing our usual Tuesday evening Dhamma Talk, with the Vassa teaching theme of "Stop the War." Most welcome to join those programs as well!

With much metta,

--
Dhammadharini Monastery
6791 Sturtevant Dr., Penngrove CA 94951