Join Dhammadharini online Sept 20th: Full Moon Uposatha program "Exploring the Exalted States of Mind" with Ayya Tathaloka and special guest teacher Ayya Brahmavarā

❧ Aranya Bodhi Hermitage

Sep 16, 2021, 12:47:01 AM9/16/21
to Aranya Bodhi Hermitage

Dear Venerable Monastics and Dhamma Friends -

Welcome to join us Monday, September 20th for the Founding Anniversary of our Bhikkhuni Sangha Full Moon Uposatha program.

We are in the second month of our three-month-long 2021 Vassa Uposatha Program "EXPLORING CITTĀNUPASSANA - Mindfulness of the Mind and States of Mind" series, hosted by Dhammadharini Monastery. Due to ordinations on Sept 19th, the September 20th full moon program will be hosted this time by Aranya Bodhi Hermitage (the following program will again be hosted by Dhammadharini Monastery).

This program will be Part 2 of 2 focusing on "EXPLORING THE EXALTED STATES OF MIND," hosted by Ven. Tathālokā Therī with special guest teacher Ven. Ajahn Brahmavarā.

239641567_217364640421606_7465725978552469034_n.jpg

There will be two opportunities to connect with the Dhammadharini Sangha on the Uposatha day:

1. You may join online at 8 - 8:30am PDT* to undertake the Three Refuges and the Eight Uposatha Precepts.

Then dedicate yourself to ethics, Dhamma, and Meditation practice throughout the day, and join us for the evening program. (Noting Uposatha precepts automatically expire at the next dawn):

2. The evening will be hosted by Ven. Tathālokā Therī at Aranya Bodhi forest hermitage, with special guest teacher Ven Ayya/Ajahn Brahmavarā, Exploring Cittānupassana and the Exalted States of Mind. The evening program will include meditation, Dhamma talk, and discussion from 7 - 9pm PDT*.

(*PDT - California/Pacific time - check your local time/date
: https://dateful.com/time-zone-converter).

HOW TO JOIN:

These teachings are offered freely and joyfully as the highest gift of Dhamma Dana - in the Buddha's way. There is never any charge for programs or teachings offered by Dhammadharini.

If you would like to join in supporting the work of our bhikkhunī teachers in sharing the Dhamma and/or to support our monastic community, please see dhammadharini.net/support. A list of things which would be useful to the community may be found here. Thank you and anumodana for all of your support.

With metta and appreciation,

the Dhammadharini Community our full 2021 Vassa Uposatha program

2021 Vassa_Dhammadharini Uposatha Program.jpg

P.S. for more on the 11th International Bhikkhuni Day, see: https://www.bhikkhuni.net/11th-international-bhikkhuni-day/.

--
Aranya Bodhi Awakening Forest Hermitage on the Sonoma Coast
the forest hermitage of our Dhammadharini monastic community