🙏 Ayya Tathaloka's 25th Anniversary of Bhikkhuni Upasampada 🙏

❧ Dhammadharini Monastery

Nov 27, 2022, 3:37:52 PM11/27/22
to dhamma...@googlegroups.com

Warm greetings Venerable Monastics & Dhamma Friends,

Namo Buddhaya! We hope that you are very well.

We are happy to let you know that this past week November 22nd was the 25th anniversary of Ayya Tathaloka's Bhikkhuni Upasampada higher ordination in 1997. Our community is planning to celebrate this on Saturday, December 3rd, with an in-person event in the afternoon, and an online event in the evening (Pacific/California time).

We would be delighted if you could participate! You may join us in-person at Dhammadharini Monastery, or online Saturday evening, or pre-record a video message to be shared.

We are still refining the details of the event, but you may register here on our website to receive more information and join us.  Please feel free to share this invitation with others who may be interested.

If you would like to pre-record a short video message of appreciation, congratulations, or reminiscence, welcome to upload it to this Google Drive folder by November 30th.

We are also planning to assemble a photo album - if you have a few special photos to share, we would love to see them! (It would be especially helpful if you could provide a description of each photo, if possible, for the benefit of those who weren't present). These may be emailed to us at this address.

Dhammadharini will also be hosting a Sanghamitta Day event the following day, on Sunday December 4th. You are most welcome to participate in this also - more information to come soon, but you may register on our website to be added to the guest list.

With metta,

Ven. Kaccayana Bhikkhuni and Samaneri Thavira

on behalf of the Dhammadharini Community

--
Dhammadharini Monastery
6791 Sturtevant Dr., Penngrove CA 94951

mala wijekoon

Nov 29, 2022, 7:19:22 PM11/29/22
to dhamma...@googlegroups.com, ❧ Dhammadharini Monastery
Dear Bhikkunis,

I am so happy to hear that our dear Ayya Tathaloka completed 25th year of Upasampada. I congratulate her from the bottom of my heart. May her wonderful service to Buddha Sasana will continue until she find the light of enlightment.

I hope the event on Dec. 3rd goes well. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend as we will be out of town.

With Metta
Mala