Join Dhammadharini TONIGHT: New Moon Uposatha Dhamma and Meditation with Ven. Tathaloka Theri

❧ Dhammadharini Monastery

Aug 8, 2021, 3:58:25 PM8/8/21
to dhamma...@googlegroups.com
Dear Venerable Monastics and Dhamma Friends -

Please join us tonight for New Moon Uposatha meditation, Dhamma sharing, and Q&A with Ven. Tathaloka Theri from 7:00 - 9:00pm, hosted by Dhammadharini Monastery.

(PDT - California/Pacific time - check your local time/date
: https://dateful.com/time-zone-converter).

This program will be Part 1 of 2 on "EXPLORING THE HINDRANCES & DISENTANGLEMENT," and is part of Dhammadharini's 2021 Vassa Uposatha Program "EXPLORING CITTĀNUPASSANA - Mindfulness of the Mind and States of Mind" program. To register for the full series of teachings, see our website.
HOW TO JOIN:
These teachings are offered freely and joyfully as the highest gift of Dhamma Dana - in the Buddha's way. There is never any charge for programs or teachings offered by Dhammadharini.
If you would like to join in supporting the work of our bhikkhunī teachers in sharing the Dhamma and/or to support our monastic community, please see dhammadharini.net/support. Thank you and anumodana for all of your support.

With metta and appreciation,
the Dhammadharini Community
--
Dhammadharini Monastery