"Thinking of you with much metta...remembering all your kindness" (News to share with all from Ayya Suvijjānā)

Dhammadharini Sangha

Nov 20, 2020, 3:09:27 PM11/20/20
to Dhammadharini Google Group post
From: suvijjana bhikkhuni
Date: Fri, Nov 20, 2020

Warm greetings Venerables and Friends,

I am thinking of all of you with much metta and remembering all your kindness,  friendship, support  and time in meditation and Dhamma.

I have been here at Heartwood Refuge now for about a month now.  I realize that I haven’t shared how things are going for me here in North Carolina.

 I had a safe journey.  The airline and airports were enforcing measures to reduce the spread of the virus and I did everything I knew also to keep safe.  I was lucky it all worked well.  I arrived at Heartwood and went into quarantine for two weeks and had no symptoms.   Health precautions are required in all the public spaces here even outside in the courtyard.

Aside from usual problems that come up from time to time due to aging and ongoing minor health issues, I have stayed well.

So now I have been participating in the activities here.  There is quite a bit scheduled and I manage to keep up with most of it.   I am enjoying the meditation and Dhamma discussions.  I also am enjoying solitary walks along the lake that is close by.

East Coast fall is very much in progress.  Some trees are already bare and some with scarlet, yellow or brown leaves that rain down with the wind.  We had some warmer weather with some rain.   But now it is freezing at night and warming up during the day.

Wishing you all health, safety, happiness and progress on the Path.

With much metta,

Suvijjana Bhikkhuni

--

Dhammadharini
 Sangha (our old website is still here, but is going to be going away)

Monetary
onations
 may be posted to Dhammadharini support foundation at the monastery address or made online (info).

 our monastery
6791 Sturtevant Dr, Penngrove CA
 94951 USA
Phone or text: 707.583.9522

 ☸ our hermitage
Mailing Address: PO Box 16, Jenner, CA 95450  USA
Voicemail or text: 707.583.9523