Save the Date! Welcome: Join Dhammadharini Sangha for Vesak Buddha Day Sunday May 19th

❧ Dhammadharini Monastery

Apr 25, 2024, 2:11:02 PMApr 25
to dhamma...@googlegroups.com
Vesak.png

Vesak Buddha image depicting three great events in the Buddha’s life incorporated in the body

sits above a pool of rose petals welcoming in front of the Dhammadharini Monastery Sālā

Greetings Dhamma friends!

On Sunday, May 19th, we are delighted to welcome friends and supporters to visit the monastery, share in a meal, and meet with our monastics for blessings & Dhamma sharing in celebration of Vesak -- honoring the Buddha’s birth, enlightenment, and final Nirvana (Parinibbāna).

Register here to join us

The event will be held outdoors, and most of the day will be in-person only. The morning guided meditation and Q&A (from 9am - 10am) will be a hybrid program, welcoming in-person participants as well as being broadcast on Zoom.

We expect the event will be roughly 9am to 3pm, and will provide a more detailed schedule when it is decided. Please feel welcome to drop by for any portion of the day.

These programs are offered freely as pure gifts of Dhamma Dana. Thanks to everyone near and far who has offered the support that makes these offerings possible.

If you wish to offer Vesak Season Dana, you can find a list of useful monastic requisites (parikkhara) here, and other helpful gift giving info on offering dana here: dhammadharini.net/support.

With metta,

the Dhammadharini Community

--
Dhammadharini Monastery