2021 Vassa Uposatha Program "Exploring Cittānupassana" Begins Aug 8th New Moon (Program no. 1 of 6)

Dhammadharini Sangha

Aug 8, 2021, 5:29:57 AM8/8/21
to Dhammadharini Google Group post
Dear Venerables & Dhamma friends, you are warmly invited to join Dhammadharini's 2021 Vassa Uposatha Program "EXPLORING CITTĀNUPASSANA - Mindfulness of the Mind and States of Mind" program -
On the New Moon Uposatha August 8th we will begin with offering the Refuges & Uposatha Eight Precepts Precepts online at 8am, followed by our regular Sunday morning meditation and afternoon Sutta Study programs (scroll down for info), and then in the evening we'll offer Part 1 of 2 on "EXPLORING THE HINDRANCES & DISENTANGLEMENT" with Dhammadharini founding teacher Ven. Ayya Tathālokā Therī from 7-9pm PDT Pacific California time.
This first evening Dhamma program will include an intro to this three month-long Vassa-time Uposatha series (see below), guided and silent meditation, and Dhamma sharing and discussion. On request, the time has been extended by a half hour as compared to the Winter Retreat Uposatha program. If you need to leave early, no worries, please feel free to come and go at ease.

Vassa 2021 Uposatha Programs [Monthly Feature].jpg

Our Vassa-time Uposatha program is THREE FULL MONTHS - Three New Moons & Three Full Moons - of Sīlā: Refuges & Precepts, Samādhī: Meditation, and Paññā: Wisdom led by teachers Ven. Tathālokā Therī and Ven. Sobhanā Therī, with special guest teachers and discussants including Ajahn Brahmavara - more to be announced.
SCHEDULE

Refuges & Precepts 8-8:30am*
Dhamma & Meditation program 7-9pm*

*times/dates shown are PDT - California/Pacific time - check your local time/date
: https://dateful.com/time-zone-converter

EXPLORING CITTĀNUPASSANA
  1. First Month: EXPLORING THE HINDRANCES & DISENTANGLEMENT Aug 8th New Moon: led by Ven. Tathālokā Therī Aug 22nd Full Moon: led by Ven. Sobhana Therī
  2. Second/Middle Month: EXPLORING THE EXALTED STATES OF MIND Sep 6th New Moon: led by Ven. Sobhanā Therī Sep 20th Full Moon: led by Ven. Tathālokā Therī

  3. Third and Final Month: EXPLORING FREEDOM Oct 5th New Moon: led by Ven. Sobhanā Therī Oct 20th Full Moon: led by Ven. Tathālokā Therī*

HOW TO JOIN
These teachings are offered freely and joyfully as the highest gift of Dhamma Dana - in the Buddha's way. There is never any charge for programs or teachings offered by Dhammadharini.
If you would like to join in supporting the work of our bhikkhunī teachers in sharing the Dhamma and/or to support our monastic community, please see dhammadharini.net/support. Thank you and anumodana for all of your support.
--

Dhammadharini

 our monastery
6791 Sturtevant Dr, Penngrove CA
 94951 USA
Phone or text: 707.583.9522

 ☸ our hermitage
Mailing Address: PO Box 16, Jenner, CA 95450  USA
Voicemail or text: 707.583.9523