Dec 26th Detailed Program & Zoom Info > Sanghamitta Day Live Online Sangha Gathering - Welcome!

❧ Dhammadharini Monastery

Dec 26, 2020, 2:58:08 AM12/26/20
to dhamma...@googlegroups.com
Dear Venerables and Dhamma friends,
Happy Holidays! Her day now also comes 📯 ~

We look forward to our gathering together this Saturday December 26th* for our Sanghamitta Day International Bhikkhuni Sangha Gathering hosted by Dhammadharini!
*Dec 26 evening-27 morning for those in Asia and Europe, see timezone converter below.

The detailed schedule is below with many wonderful offerings from our International Bhikkhu and Bhikkhunis' community and Dhamma friends. Welcome! You can join in together via Zoom, YouTube Livestream or Facebook Live for the whole day or most interesting parts.

Sanghamitta Theri Arrival at Jambukola Patthuna Sri Lanka_Mendis_Kelaniya [banner].png

Schedule for Sanghamitta Day Sangha Gathering Day of Dhamma