Supporting Dhammadharini this #GivingTuesday, tomorrow Dec 1st!

Dhammadharini Support Foundation

Nov 30, 2020, 7:56:21 PM11/30/20
to Dhammadharini Google Group post
Greetings Dhamma friends -

Tomorrow, December 1st, is Giving Tuesday!

We would be delighted if you can contribute to Dhammadharini during this time of generosity amidst the holiday season.

There are opportunities for your donation to be matched, for donations made through Facebook AND through the Dhammadharini website.

Facebook is offering $7M in matching funds, for donations made starting at 8am Eastern Time on Tuesday December 1st (5am California Time = Pacific Time, or see this time zone converter)Note, these matching funds run out very quickly, so for the best chance of your donation being matched, we recommend donating promptly.
You may:
1. Donate to Dhammadharini's Facebook Fundraiser ($0 fees, terms).
2. Create your own Facebook Fundraiser for Dhammadharini, using this template.

For non-Facebook users, donations direct to Dhammadharini, a generous friend has offered a $10K Match Grant - up to December 31st. Please note "Match Grant" on your donation.

Or you may support Dhammadharini in other ways as described on our website.

May we all feel the multitude of ways we benefit from both giving and receiving, during this holiday season.

With much metta,
Dhammadharini Support Foundation

Dhammadharini Giving Tuesday 1 Dec 2020_FB.png
--

Dhammadharini
 Sangha (our old website is still here, but is going to be going away)

Monetary
onations
 may be posted to Dhammadharini support foundation at the monastery address or made online (info).

 our monastery
6791 Sturtevant Dr, Penngrove CA
 94951 USA
Phone or text: 707.583.9522

 ☸ our hermitage
Mailing Address: PO Box 16, Jenner, CA 95450  USA
Voicemail or text: 707.583.9523