#GivingTuesday Dec 1st: Supporting the work of Dhammadharini this Giving Tuesday

Dhammadharini Support Foundation

Nov 28, 2020, 3:36:50 PM11/28/20
to Dhammadharini Google Group post
Greetings Dhamma friends!

This upcoming Tuesday, December 1st, is "Giving Tuesday." A reminder, in the midst of the holiday season, to turn our minds towards what we have to give, the joys of sharing that with the world, and how that can bring a feeling of abundance and happiness.

This year, Facebook is offering $7M in matching funds for Giving Tuesday, for donations made starting at 8am Eastern Time on Tuesday December 1st (5am California Time = Pacific Time, or see this time zone converter). Note, these matching funds run out very quickly, so for the best chance of your donation being matched, we recommend donating promptly.

Dhammadharini Giving Tuesday 1 Dec 2020_FB.png

If you'd like to support Dhammadharini on Giving Tuesday, there are three ways you can do this:

1. Donate to Dhammadharini's Facebook Fundraiser ($0 fees, terms).
2. Create your own Facebook Fundraiser for Dhammadharini, using this template.
3. For non-Facebook users donations direct to Dhammadharini, a generous friend has offered a $10K Match Grant,
please note "Match Grant" on your donation.

Or you may support Dhammadharini in another way as described on our website.

May we all feel the multitude of ways we benefit from both giving and receiving, during this holiday season.

With much metta,
Dhammadharini Support Foundation
--

Dhammadharini
 (our old website is still here, but is going to be going away)

Monetary
onations
 may be posted to Dhammadharini support foundation at the monastery address or made online (info).

 our monastery
6791 Sturtevant Dr, Penngrove CA
 94951 USA
Phone or text: 707.583.9522

 ☸ our hermitage
Mailing Address: PO Box 16, Jenner, CA 95450  USA
Voicemail or text: 707.583.9523