I tried to check the price is now updating for xml feed

瀏覽次數:35 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Billy Chiam

未讀,
2015年1月16日 清晨5:35:382015/1/16
收件者:dgcsc-xml-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Support,

Can anyone help as the gold and silver price is not updating.

Kindly advice how to fix it. Urgent.

Thanks.

Regards,
Billy

Joaquín Amorós

未讀,
2015年1月16日 上午11:03:002015/1/16
收件者:dgcsc-xml-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, something is going wrong in the XML server.

This morning I opened a similar thread. I have the same problem and anybody is fixing nothing :(

DGCSC XML Price Service

未讀,
2015年1月16日 晚上8:32:172015/1/16
收件者:dgcsc-xml-...@googlegroups.com
HI,

Apologies for the problem. Our server provider has caused us a huge
problem with their downtime yesterday. They moved their servers
without notifying us, and now we are working so sort out all the
issues. Hopefully it will be done before the market re-opens on
Monday.

Regards,

Sidd.
> --