Help Save MilkyWay@Home

대구일과학고 BOINC

Aug 10, 2014, 7:55:41 AM8/10/14
to dg1s-...@googlegroups.com
얼마 전 MilkyWay@Home에서 온 메일.

During the past year we have made great strides in scientific research using MilkyWay@home and we have great plans for the future. Thank you for helping to make this happen!

In May we were informed that the U.S. National Science Foundation is not renewing the grant that operates MilkyWay@home. This is happening to strong and hard-working research teams all over the country. Unfortunately, we are one of them.

In May we were informed that the U.S. National Science Foundation is not renewing the grant that operates MilkyWay@home. This is happening to strong and hard-working research teams all over the country. Unfortunately, we are one of them.

The future of our project is in jeopardy. To maintain operations for the next year, we need to raise a minimum of $40K. You've been gracious enough to volunteer your computer for a great cause. At this critical juncture, we need your help more than ever.

We cannot do this without you.

If each active volunteer donates just $2 apiece, we can reach our goal. Please consider making a donation of any size.

요약하면 미국 정부 지원 대상에서 해제되어서 연구비가 부족할 위기에 처했으니 기부 좀 해 달라는 이야기 입니다.