[DG-NSTIC] Minutes from NSTIC DG call July 18, 2011

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Dervla O'Reilly

unread,
Jul 18, 2011, 4:37:14 PM7/18/11
to dg-nstic
Hello All,

Below is a recap from the minutes from the NSTIC DG call today - thanks for your participation.

Minutes from NSTIC DG call July 18, 2011

Attendees:

Richard Wilsher (voting)
Colin Soutar (voting)
Myisha Frazier McElveen (voting)
Mark Lizar (voting)
Laurie Tull (voting)
Sal D'Agostino (voting)
Colin Wallis (voting)
Dan Combs (voting)
Rich Furr (voting)
Dazza Greenwood (voting)
Ben Wilson (non-voting)

Apologies:
None

Staff:
Joni Brennan
Dervla O'Reilly

NOTES:

1. ADMINISTRATIVE:

  • Roll Call - the group met quorum.

 
Action item review:

  • Review of comments and proposed revisions received for KI’s response to the NSTIC Governance NOI. 
  • ACTION ITEM 20110712-01 Richard Wilsher + Joni : Draft an introductory paragraph; addressing the need for document-wide references for "KI -DG". ACTION COMPLETE.
  • ACTION ITEM 20110712-02 : all participants who have promised changes are asked to do so by 19h UTC Wednesday (13 July). The final document will be closed to changes by EOD Friday 15 July 2011 - complete: input received from participants. Jane Winn provided input and was not in attendance, we will update as best possible. David Wasley's comments were reviewed. ACTION COMPLETE.

Live editorial review:

  • Richard made live updates throughout the document.

2. MOTION to accept and approve the submission report as version 1.0.0

MOTION to accept and approve the submission report as version 1.0.0 in response to National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace Notice of Inquiry.

Motion approved by Richard Wilsher and seconded by Laurie Tull & Richard Furr.

No opposition.

  • ACTION ITEM 20110718-01 Richard Wilsher to send submission report version 1.0.0 to Joni. Joni will then send the report with cover letter to Jeremy Grant by deadline date July 22, 2011.

3. AOB

This meeting fulfilled the purpose for which the DG was initially established, and therefore no further telecons are presently scheduled. Joni B and RGW have determined that the DG is likely to have future usefulness as the NSTIC program progresses and have therefore opted to keep it open. Any member may call a meeting citing a cause and agenda with a minimum 7 calendar days’ notice.


________________________
Dervla O’Reilly
Program & Event Manager
Kantara Initiative
dervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org

Join the conversation on the community@  list - http://kantarainitiative.org/mailman/listinfo/community


Joni Brennan

unread,
Jul 18, 2011, 5:26:05 PM7/18/11
to Dervla O'Reilly, dg-nstic
Agree here. Thx Derv.

On Monday, July 18, 2011, Dervla O'Reilly <dervla...@me.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
> Below is a recap from the minutes from the NSTIC DG call today - thanks for your participation.

> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/nstic/NSTIC+DG+2011-07-18 Minutes from NSTIC DG call July 18, 2011Attendees:Richard Wilsher (voting)


> Colin Soutar (voting)
> Myisha Frazier McElveen (voting)
> Mark Lizar (voting)
> Laurie Tull (voting)
> Sal D'Agostino (voting)
> Colin Wallis (voting)
> Dan Combs (voting)
> Rich Furr (voting)
> Dazza Greenwood (voting)
> Ben Wilson (non-voting)Apologies:
> NoneStaff:
> Joni Brennan

> Dervla O'ReillyNOTES:1. ADMINISTRATIVE:Roll Call - the group met quorum.
> Action item review:Review of comments and proposed revisions received for KI’s response to the NSTIC Governance NOI. ACTION ITEM 20110712-01 Richard Wilsher + Joni : Draft an introductory paragraph; addressing the need for document-wide references for "KI -DG". ACTION COMPLETE.ACTION ITEM 20110712-02 : all participants who have promised changes are asked to do so by 19h UTC Wednesday (13 July). The final document will be closed to changes by EOD Friday 15 July 2011 - complete: input received from participants. Jane Winn provided input and was not in attendance, we will update as best possible. David Wasley's comments were reviewed. ACTION COMPLETE.Live editorial review:Richard made live updates throughout the document.2. MOTION to accept and approve the submission report as version 1.0.0<Motion approved by Richard Wilsher and seconded by Laurie Tull & Richard Furr.No opposition.ACTION ITEM 20110718-01 Richard Wilsher to send submission report version 1.0.0 to Joni. Joni will then send the report with cover letter to Jeremy Grant by deadline date July 22, 2011.3. AOBThis meeting fulfilled the purpose for which the DG was initially established, and therefore no further telecons are presently scheduled. Joni B and RGW have determined that the DG is likely to have future usefulness as the NSTIC program progresses and have therefore opted to keep it open. Any member may call a meeting citing a cause and agenda with a minimum 7 calendar days’ notice.
>
> ________________________
> Dervla O’Reilly
> Program & Event ManagerKantara Initiative+1 415 731 4487 business+1 509 757 4487 faxdervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]orghttp://www.kantarainitiative.orgJoin the conversation on the community@  list - http://kantarainitiative.org/mailman/listinfo/community
>
>
>

--
=Joni

Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org
gtalk: jonibrennan
skype: upon request

Join the conversation on the community@ list -
http://kantarainitiative.org/mailman/listinfo/community

_______________________________________________
DG-NSTIC mailing list
DG-N...@kantarainitiative.org
http://kantarainitiative.org/mailman/listinfo/dg-nstic

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages