[DG-NSTIC] Cross Operator Project Proposal

Ingo....@telekom.de

Jan 24, 2012, 5:38:41 AM1/24/12
to dg...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-j...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-idas...@kantarainitiative.org, dg-n...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-te...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-...@kantarainitiative.org

Dear colleagues,

Deutsche Telekom Laboratories intends to setup cross-operator R&D project in Identity Management.

Main topics are authentication, attribute exchange, Telco-trust frameworks.

Please find attached the project proposal for further information about topics and procedures.

If you are interested in one or more topics it would be great if you contact me.

Ingo....@telekom.de

Kind regards,

                Ingo

Feel free to forward this message to other groups or contacts.

PS: We decided to do it not as an EU-project because we think this would be too much overhead and we want to include also Non-European partners.

Viele Grüße

Ingo Friese

Deutsche Telekom AG
T-Labs (Research & Innovation)
Ingo Friese
Winterfeldtstr. 21, 10781 Berlin
+4930835358148 (Tel.)

+49391580216849 (Fax)

E-Mail: ingo....@telekom.de

www.telekom.com

Erleben, was verbindet.

Deutsche Telekom AG
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: René Obermann (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Edward Kozel, Claudia Nemat, Thomas Sattelberger
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE50478376

Große Veränderungen fangen klein an – Ressourcen schonen und nicht jede E-Mail drucken.

Cross-operator_IdM_project_proposal_v1.0.pdf

Neil McEvoy

Jan 24, 2012, 10:22:23 AM1/24/12
to Ingo....@telekom.de, dg...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-j...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-idas...@kantarainitiative.org, dg-n...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-te...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-...@kantarainitiative.org

Hello Ingo

I would like to offer partners and R&D work:

- Canada focus: I would like to approach Canadian telco's, like Bell, Allstream, Telus
- Government focus: I would also like to include a focus on end-user markets, most notably Canadian Federal Govt.

So my goal would be to map the end-user market opportunity to the required Telco ID services, with these groups...

Cheers

Neil.