[DG-NSTIC] Closing KI's NOI Response - PLEASE RESPOND AS APPROPRIATE

1 view

Richard G. WILSHER @Zygma

Jul 13, 2011, 4:42:54 PM7/13/11
to dg-nstic
Brett et al.,

The plan as initially set was to have our final call next Tuesday 19th,
allowing time for final tweaks and internal stuff, ensuring submission by
the July 2nd deadline. I'll shortly be issuing V0.1.0 as a mature draft,
and we agreed yesterday that you'll would comment by cob Friday 15th.

HOWEVER - given the absence of Anna, Joni and myself next Tuesday, we'd like
to hold our next and final meeting to review KI's response a day earlier,
which will give Joni and I the opportunity to participate and make our task
of finalising the text somewhat easier by having participated.

Please respond to Anna (annat...@me.com) with your availability for a
closing call Monday July 18th, 18:00 UTC (i.e. 24hrs earlier than presently
scheduled). My primary concern will be to have a majority of the principal
participants to date able to participate, although everyone will of course
can respond electronically.

Thanks for your understanding and support,

Richard G. WILSHER
CEO, Zygma LLC
O: +1 714 965 99 42
M: +1 714 797 99 42
www.Zygma.biz

Jul 13, 2011, 6:57:03 PM7/13/11
to dg-nstic
Further to my original message, pls direct your response to Dervla
(dervla...@me.com), not Anna, who's ready to fly the coop. If you have
already responded to Anna, pls re-send to Dervla.

Thanks again,

Anna Ticktin

Jul 13, 2011, 7:03:10 PM7/13/11
to Richard G. WILSHER @Zygma, dg-nstic
Sorry for the confusion folks, but to confirm :

I am in the office this week covering staff support, but out next week.
Dervla is out for the rest of this week, but covering staff next week.

The best thing to do in advising your availability for Monday's NSTIC-DG meeting is to reply to :
staff[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org

Again, apologies for the miscommunication. I'm happy to help you schedule this call, Richard.

Cheers.
—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator
       an...@kantarainitiative.org