[DG-NSTIC] Response v0.2.0, for today's discussion and vote

Richard G. WILSHER @Zygma

Jul 18, 2011, 1:12:56 AM7/18/11
to dg-nstic

Today’s discussion will have the goal of agreeing final revisions and accepting a vote to submit to the NSTIC PMO the response as agreed.
The commented document was v0.1.0 (this retained in the title of the DoC);  the revised document, per the DoC, with TRK showing is v0.1.3 and in its clean version is v0.2.0.

We have some 30 formally-submitted comments and I am aware that some more are in the pipeline Sal D’Agostino– I will try to accommodate those, either ‘on the fly’ or by incorporating them, in which case there may be a further release of all the attached docs.  All formally-received comments and their disposition are in the ‘DoC’ file.

Furthermore, the marked-up doc (v0.1.3) has in-line comments from Jane Winn.  JW has made some significant comments which I felt could not be ignored, despite them not being in the requested format.  We will therefore have to go through them as well.  That’s another 22 comments (which I have attempted to dispose of).   I will therefore use this document as our principal reference for the discussion.

PLEASE – let’s keep the meeting to these comments and not introduce any new ones – we’ve all had our chance.

I will provide a ‘join me’ link shortly before the meeting.  Please join promptly and be prepared for a 2hr discussion – I can’t see us dealing with 50 comments in just an hour!

Thanks,

Richard G. WILSHER
CEO, Zygma LLC
O:  +1 714 965 99 42
M: +1 714 797 99 42

www.Zygma.biz

NSTIC Governance NOI - KI response V0.2.0.docx
NSTIC Governance NOI - KI response V0.1.3.docx
KI NSTIC NOI#1 2011-07 v 0.1.0_DoC.docx