[DG-NSTIC] Delayed comment

Richard G. WILSHER @Zygma

Jul 18, 2011, 1:20:03 PM7/18/11
to dg-nstic

Sal D’Agostino has submitted the following comment, accepted as shown.  The documents I will be showing on ‘Join Me’ will reflect this.  Note: I made ‘NSTIC organisation’ more specific and felt that ‘as it[they] develop[s]’ to be redundant since the clause comments with the notion of evolution.

Ref#

Section/Line/Unique ref.

Reviewer’s comment/observation

Reviewer’s proposed resolution

Editor’s resolution

SDA-01

1.4.e.

Freedom to evolve into the type of private legal entity that best meets the need and charter of the NSTIC organization as it develops.

Insert this as e

Accept as:
“e)  Freedom to evolve into the type of private legal entity that best meets the needs, charter and goals of the NSTIC Program Office, Steering Group and the Identity Ecosystem at large.

Richard G. WILSHER
CEO, Zygma LLC
O:  +1 714 965 99 42
M: +1 714 797 99 42