Re: [DG-NSTIC] Your name in lights - additional request

Richard G. WILSHER @Zygma

Jul 13, 2011, 6:26:08 PM7/13/11
to dg-nstic

And pls also confirm the country from which you are responding, just to be sure I get that right.  So far I’m OK with Topper and Wasley (US), Wallis (NZ), and I’m wondering about outing Joni down as CA.

+++ Original message read +++

In order that we may include in our NOI Response the list of participants in the DG please respond to ME ALONE (otherwise it’s called spam) with your preferred name (preferably your own, but your preferred diminutives (or not), with / without initials, etc.),   your affiliation and  your role/title.

(Joni – I’m taking my lead from the IAF docs – pls advise ALL if I’m out of order)

E.g.
WILSHER, Richard G.      Zygma LLC      CEO
     US

Thanks,

Richard G. WILSHER
CEO, Zygma LLC