[DG-NSTIC] Kantara Initiative NSTIC DG Response to NSTIC NOI

1 view

Joni Brennan

Jul 21, 2011, 4:10:46 PM7/21/11
to NSTI...@nist.gov, L...@kantarainitiative.org, trus...@kantarainitiative.org, dg-nstic
To the attention of the NSTIC PMO,

On behalf of the Kantara Initiative NSTIC Discussion Group, please find attached our response to the NSTIC NOI.  The NSTIC DG was pleased to form for the purpose of responding to the NSTIC NOI with input from Kantara Initiative's varying community, industry and international stakeholders.

We are eager to review the NSTIC summary report to follow with NSTIC PMO findings based upon review all organizational submissions.  We also look forward to discussing the results of the NSTIC NOI soon and to moving forward to foster the development and maturation of a Trusted and Interoperable Identity Ecosystem.

Should there be a desire to follow up or ask questions about the Kantara NSTIC DG response please do not hesitate to contact me directly and we will be happy to share in a continuing dialogue.

Best Regards,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org
gtalk: jonibrennan
skype: upon request

Join the conversation on the community@ list -

NSTIC Governance NOI - KI NDG response V2.0.0.pdf