[DG-ICU] Kantara Initiative Leadership Council vote to shutdown Identity Community Updated DG

Dervla O'Reilly

Mar 16, 2011, 8:28:31 PM3/16/11
to dg-...@kantarainitiative.org, staff@kantarainitiative.org list
Due to inactivity this group has been closed by the Leadership Council per their March 16, 2011 teleconference [1].

Following this message we will close this list and no further posts will be accepted.  Additionally we will remove the ability to join this group and are taking steps to archive any group materials that may have been generated during the life of this group.  If you have questions or concerns please contact st...@kantarainitiative.org for clarification or resolution.

[1] Motion to shut down the group per the Leadership Council teleconference minutes - http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+2011-03-16

Regards,
Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager
Kantara Initiative
dervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org

Subscribe to the Kantara Initiative newsletter