[Dg-icu] Kantara Initiative meeting Sept. 14-16, Las Vegas ** Group dinner, room block rate ends Aug. 28 **

Dervla O'Reilly

Aug 28, 2009, 1:02:16 PM8/28/09
to dg-...@kantarainitiative.org
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas, Sept. 14-16 for the first Kantara Initiative meeting at the Rio Hotel & Suites.

Please join us for our group dinner Tuesday, Sept. 15, 7:30-9pm at the Carnival World Buffet - you can register now and enjoy a full-scale buffet with one complimentary drink for $44USD.  This dinner is open to Kantara members and colleagues.

DIDW have graciously extended their special Conference rate of $195USD which allows you access to the DIDW Conference.  Please register using the priority code 'kantara': https://orders.cxo.com/conferences/enroll.html?conferenceID=51

The negotiated room block rate at the Rio Hotel ends Aug. 28.  This rate of $109 per night has been arranged by DIDW and is critical to the success of their event.  We encourage your support when booking your room online: http://www.harrahs.com/CheckGroupAvailability.do?propCode=RLV&groupCode=SRCXOM9

Please let me know any questions.

Regards,
Dervla