Quest Chat: Overnight Comedy Cummercials

Party...@dfw.69.nul

Nov 19, 2019, 6:41:12 AM11/19/19
Couldn't sleep. Too busy praying for God's President, Tramp.

Got up. Flipped the dial. Crap.
Rescan broadcast antenna. Now about 85 channels of shit to choose
from.

Here comes another damn commercial from Quest Cheat, ummm, Quest Chat.

A series of 'em.

First, the White chick with stringy hair who reminds me of the one
from Drew Carey show. She looks like she's reading a hostage note with
her dead eyes and phony enthusiasm smile.

Next? Stylin' Black chick with a speech impediment. Annoying with her
Spick eyebrows but nice tight jeans.

Watch some black and white comedy.

Later, more Quest. The White chick with the angular eyes who looks
like she's apologizng for her smokin' body being all alone.

Followed by the Russian bimbo in the blue robe about to fall off just
waiting to nest with you. Hot buttered vodka, y'all.

Until... Can it be?

Here comes a White chick who I swear is Bruce TransJenndered, umm,
Caitlyn Marie Jenner. Flat cheeks, on her face. Two tone hair. No sign
of cleavage. Gotta be a drag queen with candy. At last. Probably the
best babe ever to win place show here. Hear BruceCat still has his
candy and still likes the ladies. Maybe with this tv chick, it'll be
love?

With my remote in one hand, I'm reaching for the phone, now! How 'bout
you, fellow wankers, err, tv warriors...jump in, the waters steamy.

:-)