Labare

TrideltEJL

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Hey kids-
I just got back from Labare. (Yes...one of my favorite haunts....ok now stop
laughing). I left my driver's license at the bank Friday and I couldn't get
back in time to pick it up. So me and the girls roll up to LaBare, ready to see
scantily clad men.... AND THEY WOULDNT LET ME IN!!! I had my college id, credit
cards, etc. Yet sans driver's license it was a no-go. I could see the guys
dancing from the door but couldnt get in *sob*. Now why on God's green earth
would they NOT let me in? Am I going to molest the dancers? Have my young
impressionable mind trashed by images of scantily clad (for the most part gay)
men? PLEASE. I just had to rant about not getting to see Randy Master Blaster
and Antonio (he's back for this weekend). Thats it. Now Im going to look at the
LaBare website or something comperable and drool.

Beth
"An alcoholic is someone that you don't like that drinks as much as you do"
Dylan Thomas

Bugman Ron

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:

Me n Dave could dance nekid for you, (at separate times, of course) (-:

Ron

TrideltEJL

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Question is: Will you card me?
and
Will you dance in a thong/ g string variation?

get back to me---
beth

Bugman Ron

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:

I can't speak for Dave now, but no, I wouldn't card you, but you might just
pay me to put my clothes back on. <g>

Ron

Erica

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Gee. How come no one invited me to go?

<sob>

<sniff>

--
Erica
Verbal Troll

David

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
On 15 Aug 1999 06:04:48 GMT, tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:

>Question is: Will you card me?

No

>and
>Will you dance in a thong/ g string variation?

As long as you do

>get back to me---
>beth

Dave

David
http://www.davidv.net

TrideltEJL

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Next time we head up there (when i get my licence, (*#&$ bank!) You will be the
first I invite.

beth

Needing Labare for those long lonely nights

Erica

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Sad. The most male company I can get is from a bunch of gay men in thongs.
And you have to pay them to keep you company. There's something wrong with
this picture. Something seriously, seriously wrong.

--
Erica
Verbal Troll

TrideltEJL wrote

TrideltEJL

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Its the same pretense as topless bars-
female bonding. Its great.

Beth
Heading to LaBare with sorority sisters on a monthly basis

Erica

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Let's make it weekly. I'm *really* lonely.

--
Erica
Verbal Troll

TrideltEJL wrote

>Heading to LaBare with sorority sisters on a monthly basis

Bugman Ron

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:

>Next time we head up there (when i get my licence, (*#&$ bank!) You will be the
>first I invite.
>
>beth
>

>Needing Labare for those long lonely nights

Gee, how close are you to west Fort Worth?????

Ron

Bugman Ron

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
I should get you to meet me in FW, and take you to the 651, a gay club,
where I am like the only straight guy in the bar, and introduce you to some
lady friends of mine. I have been there with Heather once or twice, and a
couple of times with a lady friend. Once I put certain things out of my
mind I had a ball. The music kicks ass.

Ron

David

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
On 15 Aug 1999 06:36:14 GMT, TrideltEJL wrote on the wall:

>Its the same pretense as topless bars-
>female bonding. Its great.

Beth am I missing something, or are you not qouting
what your answering to ?

Dave

Bugman Ron

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
I would LOVE to be doing some female bonding right now. <g> WHat's bad,
had a lady friend, (most have heard about Kym, I ran her off a couple of
weks back), call this afternoon wondering what I was up to tonight, and
somehow, I never got away from this friggin' computer. <sigh>

Ron

tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:

>Its the same pretense as topless bars-
>female bonding. Its great.
>

>Beth

Erica

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Yeah! Now I have a car that just might actually make it that far!

--
Erica
Verbal Troll

Wizard of Oz

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Or you could ride with me and RDT when he takes me over there. I hear
he's been trying to introduce me to some of his friends. We'll just make
it a group scene!!!

--
Regards,
The Wiz

RDT

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
O wow. Our secret is out! Seriously, as one friend once said, it's
hard to trust a man who would put his pee-pee in another man's butt.

RDT

"Sex is food. People have to eat."

Jim

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
In article <5D0A9478EF0641F5.2A5062DB...@lp.airnews.net>, bug...@airmail.net wrote:
>Me n Dave could dance nekid for you, (at separate times, of course) (-:
>
>Ron

I'd join in, except for the fear of startling the livestock....

-----
To reply by email, you must know that I am not a flasher

Bugman Ron

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE it.

Ron

Howard S Shubs

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
In article
<07174164ED2AA873.8929E602...@lp.airnews.net>,
bug...@airmail.net wrote:

>Gee, how close are you to west Fort Worth?????

If they're going to LaBare, they're not very close to -east- Fort Worth.
--
Howard S Shubs hsh...@mindspring.com hsh...@bix.com
The Denim Adept Is this the right room for an argument?

Howard S Shubs

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
In article <K2Dt3.70$a%2....@news.flash.net>, mos...@flashER.net (Jim) wrote:

> I'd join in, except for the fear of startling the livestock....

It'd be kinda like a reverse lap dance.

melly_girl

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
If they are going to LaBare (sp?), then, if my memory serves me right,
the club resides in Arlington, off of Division.

Howard S Shubs wrote:

> In article
> <07174164ED2AA873.8929E602...@lp.airnews.net>,
> bug...@airmail.net wrote:
>
> >Gee, how close are you to west Fort Worth?????
>
> If they're going to LaBare, they're not very close to -east- Fort Worth.

--
melly_girl

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your
day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Bugman Ron

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
hsh...@mindspring.com (Howard S Shubs) wrote:

>In article
><07174164ED2AA873.8929E602...@lp.airnews.net>,
>bug...@airmail.net wrote:
>
>>Gee, how close are you to west Fort Worth?????
>
>If they're going to LaBare, they're not very close to -east- Fort Worth

There is one of those kind of places on hi way 80, far west Arlington, been
driving by it for close to 20 years. Is that the one they go to?

Ron

Jim

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Exactly !

On the other hand, if you ladies would like to save time and money
with these weekly expeditions...I suspect that seeing me naked only one time
would curb your appetites for some time to come.

In article <hshubs-1508...@user-33qscp6.dialup.mindspring.com>,

hsh...@mindspring.com (Howard S Shubs) wrote:

>In article <K2Dt3.70$a%2....@news.flash.net>, mos...@flashER.net (Jim) wrote:
>
>> I'd join in, except for the fear of startling the livestock....
>
>It'd be kinda like a reverse lap dance.

-----

TrideltEJL

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
>If they're going to LaBare, they're not very close to -east- Fort Worth

Right now I live in Plano, we go to the LaBare off of Greenville and Lovers in
Dallas. I move to Arlington in 4 days, so it will be the one off of Division
there ( I know some guys that dance there... frat guys from my college... so
it's even funnier!)

Beth

Jim

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
That reminds me...where do you go to school and what do you study ? And
welcome to civilization, by the way... :)

In article <19990815180307...@ng-ff1.aol.com>, tride...@aol.com

-----

John R. Strohm

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
In article <37B728...@worldnet.att.net>, Sun, 15 Aug 1999 15:50:14 -0500
(melly...@worldnet.att.net) says...

>If they are going to LaBare (sp?), then, if my memory serves me right,
>the club resides in Arlington, off of Division.

There are two. There is that one, in west Arlington, on US 80. There is
another one, in Dallas, off Lover's Lane at Greenville Avenue (near Spy
nightclub).

Terence Russell

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
You and RDT in a car together? Do I sense romance in the air? (R,D & G!)

Wizard of Oz wrote:

> --
> Regards,
> The Wiz

Howard S Shubs

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
In article
<B400831822F4ADE7.A101F2BE...@lp.airnews.net>,
bug...@airmail.net wrote:

>There is one of those kind of places on hi way 80, far west Arlington, been
>driving by it for close to 20 years. Is that the one they go to?

Is it a chain? I'm aware of one at Central and Lovers.

melly_girl

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
My money is on SMU - what she studies? Have to ask her. :)

Jim wrote:

> That reminds me...where do you go to school and what do you study ? And
> welcome to civilization, by the way... :)

melly_girl

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
UTA is not near Greenville! ;-)

TrideltEJL wrote:

> UTA-
> Poly sci- prelaw ;)

Lady Nile

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99

Jim <mos...@flashER.net> wrote in article
<ukGt3.174$a%2....@news.flash.net>...

> Exactly !
>
> On the other hand, if you ladies would like to save time and
money
> with these weekly expeditions...I suspect that seeing me naked only one
time
> would curb your appetites for some time to come.

Let us be the judge of that... :)

--
Lady Nile (ICQ#36075975)
Certified Judge of the nekkid guys...

wrote:

> >> I'd join in, except for the fear of startling the livestock....
> >
> >It'd be kinda like a reverse lap dance.

Lady Nile

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
TrideltEJL <tride...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19990815022143...@ng-da1.aol.com>...

> Next time we head up there (when i get my licence, (*#&$ bank!) You will
be the
> first I invite.
>
> beth
>
> Needing Labare for those long lonely nights

But Beth, you can't take any of them with you...
unless of course you pay... big bucks... :)

--
Lady Nile (ICQ#36075975)
Who can only afford pillows for lonely nights... booohoooo

TrideltEJL

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
UTA-
Poly sci- prelaw ;)

TrideltEJL

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
>UTA is not near Greenville! ;-)

But its near the LaBare off of Division in Arlington :)

Samuel S. Thomas

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
TrideltEJL <tride...@aol.com> wrote:
> UTA-
> Poly sci- prelaw ;)

what year? advice: take all of Dr. Saxe's classes you can squeeze into
your schedule. not an "easy A", but definitely lively and entertaining
enough that one would actually go to *all* the lectures. I remember
days when I was sick with a 101 fever, skipped all my other classes,
and went to listen to Big Al as I sat in the back of the room with a
box of kleenex. If you like to learn in something other than a boring
monotone lecture-notes-regurgitate fashion, you'll love him. Easily my
favorite UTA professor.

Erica's bitch,
Sam

--
Samuel S. Thomas
dev...@lart.net

TrideltEJL

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
I have taken all the Saxe classes I can... right now I am working my way
through the upper level poly sci classes *ugh*.
He was a Delta Upsilon so he supports us in a lot of our Greek endevours so i
have worked with him on several committees. Great man.

beth
Is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would love to tap that ass!

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
"Lady Nile" <lady...@flash.net> wrote:

>Jim <mos...@flashER.net> wrote in article
><ukGt3.174$a%2....@news.flash.net>...
>> Exactly !
>>
>> On the other hand, if you ladies would like to save time and
>money
>> with these weekly expeditions...I suspect that seeing me naked only one
>time
>> would curb your appetites for some time to come.
>

>Let us be the judge of that... :)
>
>--
>Lady Nile (ICQ#36075975)

>Certified Judge of the nekkid guys...

That just almost through me into story time again, but I am too frigin
tired. <sigh>
Remind me
Ron

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
"Lady Nile" <lady...@flash.net> wrote:

>TrideltEJL <tride...@aol.com> wrote in article
><19990815022143...@ng-da1.aol.com>...
>> Next time we head up there (when i get my licence, (*#&$ bank!) You will
>be the
>> first I invite.
>>
>> beth
>>
>> Needing Labare for those long lonely nights
>
>But Beth, you can't take any of them with you...

>unless of course you pay... big bucks... :)
>
>--
>Lady Nile (ICQ#36075975)

>Who can only afford pillows for lonely nights... booohoooo

Hey, I'm a cheap date. You could pool your money, both take me out, bring a
20 dollar bill between you and still have enough left for the cab ride home.
<g>

Ron

Jim

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
In article <B28E48575FC9A244.F5C02AFF...@lp.airnews.net>, bug...@airmail.net wrote:
>Hey, I'm a cheap date. You could pool your money, both take me out, bring a
>20 dollar bill between you and still have enough left for the cab ride home.
><g>
>
>Ron

Hey...I want to be between them. I take up more room than a $20 bill,
though.

TrideltEJL

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
>Hey, I'm a cheap date. You could pool your money, both take me out, bring a
>20 dollar bill between you and still have enough left for the cab ride home.

Reminds me of a friend-
Bought a conversion van and tells everyone how much cheaper his dates are now!
(I guess its the van 'o' love now?!?!)

Beth
When the van is rockin......

Lady Nile

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
On Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:46:09 GMT mos...@flashER.net (Jim) wrote:

> Hey...I want to be between them. I take up more room than a $20
> bill,
> though.

How much more?

LN.
Exchange ideas on practically anything (tm).

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Samuel S. Thomas <mas...@lart.net> wrote:

>TrideltEJL <tride...@aol.com> wrote:
>> UTA-
>> Poly sci- prelaw ;)
>
>what year? advice: take all of Dr. Saxe's classes you can squeeze into
>your schedule. not an "easy A", but definitely lively and entertaining
>enough that one would actually go to *all* the lectures. I remember
>days when I was sick with a 101 fever, skipped all my other classes,
>and went to listen to Big Al as I sat in the back of the room with a
>box of kleenex. If you like to learn in something other than a boring
>monotone lecture-notes-regurgitate fashion, you'll love him. Easily my
>favorite UTA professor.
>
>Erica's bitch,
>Sam

Saxe is cool, very cool. Love his column in the paper. Don't always agree,
but still enjoy. I have a paper around here somewhere he wrote back
before Internet Access was available in FW except threw AOL. WOuld love to
find a copy of it on line if you know of such an archive.

Ron

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
mos...@flashER.net (Jim) wrote:

>>Hey, I'm a cheap date. You could pool your money, both take me out, bring a
>>20 dollar bill between you and still have enough left for the cab ride home.

>><g>
>>
>>Ron

> Hey...I want to be between them. I take up more room than a $20 bill,
>though.

You will have to arrange your own date. I am working on mine now. (-:

Ron

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:

>>Hey, I'm a cheap date. You could pool your money, both take me out, bring a
>>20 dollar bill between you and still have enough left for the cab ride home.
>

>Reminds me of a friend-
>Bought a conversion van and tells everyone how much cheaper his dates are now!
>(I guess its the van 'o' love now?!?!)
>
>Beth
>When the van is rockin......

Back in like 75, I had a 3/4 Dodge pickup, with a paneled, insulated camper,
a 4 channel stereo, and the bed was wall to wall, 10 inches deep in firm
foam rubber. And oh, the stories I could tell from that era of my life.

Ron

myo...@airmail.net

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
What was that song? .... We are making it!.... takes on a whole new
picture in that van I bet!!!!

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:06:22 GMT, bug...@airmail.net (Bugman Ron)

Dana

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
On 16 Aug 1999 14:38:44 GMT, tride...@aol.com
(TrideltEJL) wrote:

>>Hey, I'm a cheap date. You could pool your money, both take me out, bring a
>>20 dollar bill between you and still have enough left for the cab ride home.
>
>Reminds me of a friend-
>Bought a conversion van and tells everyone how much cheaper his dates are now!
>(I guess its the van 'o' love now?!?!)
>
>Beth
>When the van is rockin......

LOL.... reminds me of one of MY friends in Seattle
who dubbed his van the "f _ _k truck" : /

'Course this guy still wears gold chains and open
collars, etc. He's pretty much an embarrassment.

BTW Beth hun.... so sorry about the airport
scene... if you need/want to talk you know where
I can be found. : )

Smile!

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Hmm, unfortunately that makes me think of several songs, all with too fuzzy
a haze clouding them to remember much.
Ron
Frr gurer ner "bgure" guvatf jr qvq va gur onpx bs gung gehpx nf jryy nf
pbchyngr.

myo...@airmail.net wrote:

>What was that song? .... We are making it!.... takes on a whole new
>picture in that van I bet!!!!
>

>On Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:06:22 GMT, bug...@airmail.net (Bugman Ron)
>wrote:

>>>Reminds me of a friend-
>>>Bought a conversion van and tells everyone how much cheaper his dates are now!
>>>(I guess its the van 'o' love now?!?!)
>>>
>>>Beth
>>>When the van is rockin......

TrideltEJL

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Its all good :)
And thanks :)
Do you know how many dozens of roses I have recieved since the incident? I took
em to a nursing home where people would APPRECIATE them.

Beth

TrideltEJL

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
All I can tell you-
The designer of the camaro did not design it for any lovin, especially if
you're tall....

Beth

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Hmm, I am way behind on the ng reading and somehow missed the airport
incident thing. Maybe I can find it to know what this is all about. );

Ron

TrideltEJL

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
>airport
>incident

Ahh, I'll let the group in on it... It's been the source of some distress. I'd
been seeing a man that does a lot of travel. He's a consultant and he's out of
town a lot. Being the dutiful girlfriend, I stay in touch with him through cell
phone calls and email. I hang out with the girls when he's gone, and I await
his arrival when he returns. He had treated me with nothing but sweetness and
respect (hard to find in a man at 19) but he's a little older than me so I
figured it was perfect. I was supposed to pick him up at the airport at 430 on
a Friday. I picked up a Pablo Neruda book (his favorite poet) and headed to the
airport. I recieved a voice mail in the car and didnt stop to check it,
figuring that it was one of my sisters or my mom. I get to the terminal and
wait. I see him coming through the gate and stand up to greet him. Instead of
lighting up like he usually does when he sees me, his face became ashen. And
then I saw a woman, probably 5 or 6 years my senior, run up to him, embrace
him, and passionatly kiss him. Later I checked the voice mail. It was from him
to let me know he was taking "Park and Ride" home. He obviously was planning on
riding SOMETHING....
So I walked through the airport with the book for a couple hours, ate a ton of
airport frozen yogurt, and watched the planes for awhile. And ever since then,
I have recieved at least 2 dozen roses on a daily basis. SO thats the airport
incident. May he FRY in hell.

Beth

"Pour me a shot, hell give us the bottle!" Pat Green

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:

Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would fit
inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
painful memories. <g>

Ron

melly_girl

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
And people want to know why I consider men "pond scum." :)

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:

>>airport
>>incident
>
>Ahh, I'll let the group in on it... It's been the source of some distress. I'd
>been seeing a man that does a lot of travel. He's a consultant and he's out of
>town a lot. Being the dutiful girlfriend, I stay in touch with him through cell
>phone calls and email. I hang out with the girls when he's gone, and I await
>his arrival when he returns. He had treated me with nothing but sweetness and
>respect (hard to find in a man at 19) but he's a little older than me so I
>figured it was perfect. I was supposed to pick him up at the airport at 430 on
>a Friday. I picked up a Pablo Neruda book (his favorite poet) and headed to the
>airport. I recieved a voice mail in the car and didnt stop to check it,
>figuring that it was one of my sisters or my mom. I get to the terminal and
>wait. I see him coming through the gate and stand up to greet him. Instead of
>lighting up like he usually does when he sees me, his face became ashen. And
>then I saw a woman, probably 5 or 6 years my senior, run up to him, embrace
>him, and passionatly kiss him. Later I checked the voice mail. It was from him
>to let me know he was taking "Park and Ride" home. He obviously was planning on
>riding SOMETHING....

Damned. As you started your story, I just KNEW this was where it was
going. Seen it happen too many times. Bummer, I am sorry.

>So I walked through the airport with the book for a couple hours, ate a ton of
>airport frozen yogurt, and watched the planes for awhile. And ever since then,
>I have recieved at least 2 dozen roses on a daily basis. SO thats the airport
>incident. May he FRY in hell.
>

>Beth

But at least he's keeping the florist "green" <g>

I spent 3 years as a District Manager for a large fund rasing company.
Spent half the time on airplanes and in hotels. Was married at the time.
Never EVER fooled around on her. <sigh>

Ron

David

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
On 16 Aug 1999 20:41:38 GMT, TrideltEJL wrote on the wall:

>Its all good :)
>And thanks :)
>Do you know how many dozens of roses I have recieved since the incident? I took
>em to a nursing home where people would APPRECIATE them.
>
>Beth

**making note, never send flowers**

--

David
-------------------<www.davidv.net >----------------------

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Yea but I think if you would relax on that you would be a much happier
person. What I failed to say in my reply to that post was that not only
did I spend 3 years on the road and never cheated, but that it was the last
three of about 10 years of a very miserable marriage. And hiring, training
and supervising some mighty attractive young ladies was a big part of what I
did, plus dealing with a mainly female clientele. We are not all pond scum.

But it is always the minority in any group that causes the bulk of the
problems for the whole group.

Ron

melly_girl <melly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>And people want to know why I consider men "pond scum." :)
>
>TrideltEJL wrote:
>>
>> [huge snip]

Bugman Ron

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
da...@davidv.net (David ) wrote:

>On 16 Aug 1999 20:41:38 GMT, TrideltEJL wrote on the wall:
>>Its all good :)
>>And thanks :)
>>Do you know how many dozens of roses I have recieved since the incident? I took
>>em to a nursing home where people would APPRECIATE them.
>>
>>Beth
>
>**making note, never send flowers**

Nah, just wait till she's old and in a "home", then send them to some damsel
you have "distressed"

Ron
be vf gung qvf qerffrq?

Patrick L. Humphrey

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
bug...@airmail.net (Bugman Ron) writes:

>tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:

>>All I can tell you-
>>The designer of the camaro did not design it for any lovin, especially if
>>you're tall....

>Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would fit

>inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
>painful memories. <g>

Ouch. I feel your pain -- I tried it in a '77 Chevette, and my neck STILL
hurts, twenty years later...

--PLH, and then there was the back of the Mazda pickup nine years ago: me,
the wife, and every *&^%$#@! mosquito in both Dakotas _and_ Minnesota...

Terence Russell

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Is Allan Saxe still there? Of course, I don't advise pre-law ... it is
definitely a waste of time, in my opinion. But then again, with a glut
of lawyers, I don't advise anyone going to law school. There are
certainly much less stressful careers that pay more money.

David

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
On 16 Aug 1999 17:49:28 -0500, Patrick L. Humphrey wrote on the wall:

>bug...@airmail.net (Bugman Ron) writes:
>
>>tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:
>
>>>All I can tell you-
>>>The designer of the camaro did not design it for any lovin, especially if
>>>you're tall....
>
>>Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would fit
>>inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
>>painful memories. <g>
>
>Ouch. I feel your pain -- I tried it in a '77 Chevette, and my neck STILL
>hurts, twenty years later...

Well I drive a 67 Camaro now ... so..... never mind..

Patrick L. Humphrey

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
da...@davidv.net (David ) writes:

>On 16 Aug 1999 17:49:28 -0500, Patrick L. Humphrey wrote on the wall:
>>bug...@airmail.net (Bugman Ron) writes:

>>>Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would fit
>>>inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
>>>painful memories. <g>

>>Ouch. I feel your pain -- I tried it in a '77 Chevette, and my neck STILL
>>hurts, twenty years later...

>Well I drive a 67 Camaro now ... so..... never mind..

Lucky you -- at least you're not stuck for the extra $13.50 at every annual
state inspection. Still, at least in the back of the Red Menace, Dale Ann the
Devious and I have a little room, which is a lot more than we had when the
Chevette was still rolling...

--PLH, and we still sleep in the back of the truck once a year on the MS 150
ride up to Austin, so we're talking experience

Jerry

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
melly_girl wrote:

> And people want to know why I consider men "pond scum." :)
>
> TrideltEJL wrote:
> >
> > [huge snip]
> >
> > So I walked through the airport with the book for a couple hours, ate a ton of
> > airport frozen yogurt, and watched the planes for awhile. And ever since then,
> > I have recieved at least 2 dozen roses on a daily basis. SO thats the airport
> > incident. May he FRY in hell.
>
> --
> melly_girl
>
> I can only please one person per day. Today is not your
> day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Jeeezus!! Mel - what the hell kinda comment is that supposed to
be???? Don't anyone DARE to label me until YOU'VE had a chance to learn
the facts about me FIRST HAND.

Yeah, Beth found pond scum at the airport, and I'm truly sorry for
that. Was that me? I don't think so. But along comes Mel and her broad
brush retort. Like Beth, I hope he fries, but I'll be damned if I'm
gonna fry because of some other sh!tbird.

Okay, maybe I'm a little thin-skinned on this, but you don't know the
whole story.

--
jer
http://JerDun.airweb.net

"Ill habits gather by unseen degrees. As brooks make rivers, rivers run
to seas." - OVID

I'd rather be diving

0
.
(:))

melly_girl

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Did I forget to say I was "PMS"-ing? ;-)

Bugman Ron wrote:

> Yea but I think if you would relax on that you would be a much happier
> person. What I failed to say in my reply to that post was that not only
> did I spend 3 years on the road and never cheated, but that it was the last
> three of about 10 years of a very miserable marriage. And hiring, training
> and supervising some mighty attractive young ladies was a big part of what I
> did, plus dealing with a mainly female clientele. We are not all pond scum.
>
> But it is always the minority in any group that causes the bulk of the
> problems for the whole group.

melly_girl

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Refer to my response to Bugman, please. :)

melly_girl

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
All of the men out there are probably outraged by this remark, however,
in the world of dating, you have to admit, each group has their fair
share of "pond scum." :) Your situation may vary. :)

melly_girl wrote:

> And people want to know why I consider men "pond scum." :)

Patrick L. Humphrey

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
bug...@airmail.net (Bugman Ron) writes:

>pat...@io.com (Patrick L. Humphrey) wrote:

>>bug...@airmail.net (Bugman Ron) writes:

>>>Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would fit
>>>inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
>>>painful memories. <g>

>>Ouch. I feel your pain -- I tried it in a '77 Chevette, and my neck STILL
>>hurts, twenty years later...

>>--PLH, and then there was the back of the Mazda pickup nine years ago: me,
>> the wife, and every *&^%$#@! mosquito in both Dakotas _and_ Minnesota...

>I think I have told all of the "Ron's most embarrasing sex stories" I have
>in this group, but wow does that remind me of some.

All I know is, on this particular occasion, *I* got taken to dinner by the
bugs -- and I'm one of those fortunate people who just don't taste good to the
average mosquito. When you have a few quadrillion of them, though, there are
that many more who will go ahead and give it a try -- so Dale and I were both
itching until after we got back to Texas after that adventure.

--PLH, never thought I'd see the day that I'd appreciate a Texas mosquito
until then

Wizard of Oz

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Jerry wrote:

> melly_girl wrote:
> >
> > And people want to know why I consider men "pond scum." :)

> Jeeezus!! Mel - what the hell kinda comment is that supposed to

> be???? Don't anyone DARE to label me until YOU'VE had a chance to learn
> the facts about me FIRST HAND.

> Okay, maybe I'm a little thin-skinned on this, but you don't know the
> whole story.

Um, Jerry, Her comment about men being pond scum is kinda like "No
making fun of Erica's sexuality!" kinda almost a trademark,
tongue-in-cheek thing. Mainly an all-purpose comment when anyone dumps
on men. Don't take it seriously, or personally. Just remember that *ALL*
generalizations are wrong !
--
Regards,
The Wiz

melly_girl

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
Don't forget! It was a man who created the mammogram. :)

Lady Nile wrote:

> Uh, duh!....
> All of our problems start with MEN...
>
> MENsturation,
> MENopause,
> MENtal illness... :)

Jerry

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
melly_girl wrote:

> Refer to my response to Bugman, please. :)
>
> Jerry wrote:
> >
> > Jeeezus!! Mel - what the hell kinda comment is that supposed to
> > be???? Don't anyone DARE to label me until YOU'VE had a chance to learn
> > the facts about me FIRST HAND.
> >
> > Yeah, Beth found pond scum at the airport, and I'm truly sorry for
> > that. Was that me? I don't think so. But along comes Mel and her broad
> > brush retort. Like Beth, I hope he fries, but I'll be damned if I'm
> > gonna fry because of some other sh!tbird.
> >
> > Okay, maybe I'm a little thin-skinned on this, but you don't know the
> > whole story.
>
> --
> melly_girl
>
> I can only please one person per day. Today is not your
> day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.

I did and okay..... BTW, have I mentioned.... I do sh!tbirds on a
discount?

Jerry

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
melly_girl wrote:

> All of the men out there are probably outraged by this remark, however,
> in the world of dating, you have to admit, each group has their fair
> share of "pond scum." :) Your situation may vary. :)
>
> melly_girl wrote:
> >
> > And people want to know why I consider men "pond scum." :)
>
> --
> melly_girl
>
> I can only please one person per day. Today is not your
> day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.

You're absolutely right on that. And some don't need a pond for an
excuse. :-)

Erica

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
There are some things (such as in Beth's situation) that can never be
forgiven. On the other hand, for the other things plenty of flowers are the
perfect "I'm sorry" (as well as the "I'm sorry" notes to go with the
flowers, and "I'm such a jerk" speech.)

=)

--
Erica
Send me flowers. Send me lots and lots of flowers.

David wrote

Bugman Ron

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
pat...@io.com (Patrick L. Humphrey) wrote:

>bug...@airmail.net (Bugman Ron) writes:
>
>>tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) wrote:
>
>>>All I can tell you-
>>>The designer of the camaro did not design it for any lovin, especially if
>>>you're tall....
>
>>Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would fit
>>inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
>>painful memories. <g>
>
>Ouch. I feel your pain -- I tried it in a '77 Chevette, and my neck STILL
>hurts, twenty years later...
>
>--PLH, and then there was the back of the Mazda pickup nine years ago: me,
> the wife, and every *&^%$#@! mosquito in both Dakotas _and_ Minnesota...

I think I have told all of the "Ron's most embarrasing sex stories" I have
in this group, but wow does that remind me of some.

Ron

Jim

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
In article <_uWt3.3893$pO3....@c01read02-admin.service.talkway.com>, "Lady Nile" <lady...@flashME.net> wrote:
>How much more?
>
>LN.

A whole bunch more...

-----
To reply by email, you must know that I am not a flasher

Lady Nile

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99

Jim <mos...@flashER.net> wrote in article
<Hd2u3.422$xU5....@news.flash.net>...

> In article <_uWt3.3893$pO3....@c01read02-admin.service.talkway.com>,
"Lady Nile" <lady...@flashME.net> wrote:
> >How much more?
> >
> >LN.
>
> A whole bunch more...

Hey that reminds me the (late) Benny Hill Show (that dirty
old Brit). The old guy in that used to say "I've got a lovely bunch of
coconuts".... LOL

What is your bunch?

--
Lady Nile (ICQ#36075975)
Bug? What bug? That's a feature....

Lady Nile

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Bugman Ron <bug...@airmail.net> wrote in article
<6D4359087676BC81.976F55D4...@lp.airnews.net>...

> Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would
fit
> inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
> painful memories. <g>

Was there anyone else involved? :)

Lady Nile

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Thank goodness you found out about what kind of man he
was before you got too serious like marriage...

--
Lady Nile (ICQ#36075975)
Bug? What bug? That's a feature....

TrideltEJL <tride...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19990816170246...@ng-cc1.aol.com>...

> So I walked through the airport with the book for a couple hours, ate a
ton of
> airport frozen yogurt, and watched the planes for awhile. And ever since
then,
> I have recieved at least 2 dozen roses on a daily basis. SO thats the
airport
> incident. May he FRY in hell.

David

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:19:09 GMT, Lady Nile wrote on the wall:

>Bugman Ron <bug...@airmail.net> wrote in article
><6D4359087676BC81.976F55D4...@lp.airnews.net>...
>
>> Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would
>fit
>> inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
>> painful memories. <g>
>
>Was there anyone else involved? :)

Ouch.. That hurt..

Lady Nile

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99

Wizard of Oz <neve...@aol.com> wrote in article
<37B8BC4B...@aol.com>...
<...>

> on men. Don't take it seriously, or personally. Just remember that *ALL*
> generalizations are wrong !

Including this one... :)

--
Lady Nile (ICQ#36075975)
Bug? What bug? That's a feature....

> --
> Regards,
> The Wiz

Colin Spears

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Wizard of Oz wrote:

> Just remember that *ALL*
> generalizations are wrong !

> --
> Regards,
> The Wiz

What? You mean all German girls don't have hairy armpits....man, I knew
I shouldn't have thrown out Helga's number.

Colin

Bugman Ron

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
melly_girl <melly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Did I forget to say I was "PMS"-ing? ;-)

Well, that changes EVERYTHING!!!! <g> Everyone knows that MEN are to blame
for PMS.

You are forgiven. (by me at least)

Ron

Bugman Ron

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
"Lady Nile" <lady...@flash.net> wrote:

>Bugman Ron <bug...@airmail.net> wrote in article
><6D4359087676BC81.976F55D4...@lp.airnews.net>...
>
>> Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would
>fit
>> inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
>> painful memories. <g>
>
>Was there anyone else involved? :)

Yea, but it was a poodle so I thought my secret was safe. No, it was a tiny
little thing named Lynn Craig. Still wonder what ever happened to her.
Oh, the stories I could tell........ (But unfortunately most are "on me")

Ron

Dana

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:28:31 GMT, "Lady Nile"
<lady...@flash.net> wrote:

>Thank goodness you found out about what kind of man he
>was before you got too serious like marriage...

This is an interesting comment.

I heard this line about 500 times from friends and
family in the past few weeks with respect to my
breakup with Amy.

While I'm quite sure the sentiment behind saying
something like this is kind and genuine...
intended to help someone ease their pain and
feelings of loss, it rarely accomplishes that
goal.

I would respond , "Yeah... you're right." but
deep inside I was thinking, "Oh but I don't want
this to be true."
Although most situations are very similar, each
relationship good or bad is as individual as a
fingerprint. And unless you were a first person
participant in it, you simply don't know the whole
story.
Maybe you know enough to give advise, sure, but
never the whole story.

As for Beth's situation I shared her pain maybe a
little more than others because she was willing to
be my listener when I broke up with Amy and in the
process of those conversations I got to hear how
overjoyed she was to be with this guy. ( I won't
give his name because I don't remember if I saw
her use it in this thread yet or not )

I had a suspicion and voiced it once to her, but
she assured me there was nothing to worry about.
I'm sad to find out I was right in this case...
she's an extremely sweet girl and because she is
she was laid wide open from head to heart by this
ordeal.

Beth... keep your chin up and you know where the
phone is. : )

Bugman Ron

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
"Lady Nile" <lady...@flash.net> wrote:

>Thank goodness you found out about what kind of man he
>was before you got too serious like marriage...

Yea, she could have ended up married to a big pygmy.

Ron
Vfa'g gung jung n "ovtnzvfg" vf?

Bugman Ron

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
"Lady Nile" <lady...@flash.net> wrote:

>Thank goodness you found out about what kind of man he
>was before you got too serious like marriage...

Oops, correction on that punch line, I meant
Vfa'g gung jung "Ovtnzl" vf?
Ron

Bugman Ron

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Colin Spears <cbsp...@flash.net> wrote:

Ya, and al german virgin girls are not "Gude n TIght"

Ron

Lady Nile

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Bugman Ron <bug...@airmail.net> wrote in article
<9E22412A82371812.4F7BD391...@lp.airnews.net>...

> melly_girl <melly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> >Did I forget to say I was "PMS"-ing? ;-)
> >
> Well, that changes EVERYTHING!!!! <g> Everyone knows that MEN are to
blame
> for PMS.

Uh, duh!....

All of our problems start with MEN...

MENsturation,
MENopause,
MENtal illness... :)

Lady Nile

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Dana <dana...@shotmail.com> wrote in article
<37b8c3a1...@news.flash.net>...
> On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:28:31 GMT, "Lady Nile"

> <lady...@flash.net> wrote:
>
> >Thank goodness you found out about what kind of man he
> >was before you got too serious like marriage...
>
> This is an interesting comment.
>
> I heard this line about 500 times from friends and
> family in the past few weeks with respect to my
> breakup with Amy.
>
> While I'm quite sure the sentiment behind saying
> something like this is kind and genuine...
> intended to help someone ease their pain and
> feelings of loss, it rarely accomplishes that
> goal.

Dana, believe you me, everybody have their own horror
stories and have been in similar situations at one time or another in their
lives; including me. True, these statements
may not help much in easing the pain, but that's all we can
do here. We can offer support by phone and email...
In the end you are alone with your pain... we all are...
we all suffer alone...

> I would respond , "Yeah... you're right." but
> deep inside I was thinking, "Oh but I don't want
> this to be true."

I know... been there, done that...

> Although most situations are very similar, each
> relationship good or bad is as individual as a
> fingerprint. And unless you were a first person
> participant in it, you simply don't know the whole
> story.

True.

> Maybe you know enough to give advise, sure, but
> never the whole story.

No advise. Just support.

> As for Beth's situation I shared her pain maybe a
> little more than others because she was willing to
> be my listener when I broke up with Amy and in the
> process of those conversations I got to hear how
> overjoyed she was to be with this guy. ( I won't
> give his name because I don't remember if I saw
> her use it in this thread yet or not )

I am sure Beth appreciated your sharing her pain and
vice-versa.

> I had a suspicion and voiced it once to her, but
> she assured me there was nothing to worry about.
> I'm sad to find out I was right in this case...

True... We do not want to hear warnings from friends.
They see it better than we do because they are not emotionally involved.

> she's an extremely sweet girl and because she is
> she was laid wide open from head to heart by this
> ordeal.
>
> Beth... keep your chin up and you know where the
> phone is. : )

This is also a kind of a support group.

Jim

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
In article <01bee860$7ec07880$02b71ed1@ladynile>, "Lady Nile" <lady...@flash.net> wrote:
>Thank goodness you found out about what kind of man he
>was before you got too serious like marriage...

I thought that maybe he had already been serious about marriage...to
the woman a few years older than Beth...

Lady Nile

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Jim <mos...@flashER.net> wrote in article
<vs4u3.528$xU5....@news.flash.net>...

> In article <01bee860$7ec07880$02b71ed1@ladynile>, "Lady Nile"
<lady...@flash.net> wrote:
> >Thank goodness you found out about what kind of man he
> >was before you got too serious like marriage...
>
> I thought that maybe he had already been serious about
marriage...to
> the woman a few years older than Beth...

Yeah... Unfortunately someone still got screwed (no pun intended).

Jim

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
In article <01bee86f$fdd59740$02b71ed1@ladynile>, "Lady Nile" <lady...@flash.net> wrote:
>Yeah... Unfortunately someone still got screwed (no pun intended).

Even more unfortunately, the screwing once again left me out !

TrideltEJL

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
I just got in.... my girl friends did sort of a girls night out at Jack's Pub
in dallas. While it reaffirmed my self esteem in men finding me attractive, it
also reaffirmed the fact that men (not all, dont flame me :)) like to grab
asses in crowds.

There were some major hot guys but most of them didnt know how to count to five
;)

But I did kick back a few beers and enjoyed the view of male butts all night
long!

Beth
"An alcoholic is someone that you don't like that drinks as much as you do"
Dylan Thomas

David

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
On 17 Aug 1999 07:10:22 GMT, TrideltEJL wrote on the wall:

>I just got in.... my girl friends did sort of a girls night out at Jack's Pub
>in dallas. While it reaffirmed my self esteem in men finding me attractive, it
>also reaffirmed the fact that men (not all, dont flame me :)) like to grab
>asses in crowds.

Thanks... I think..

>There were some major hot guys but most of them didnt know how to count to five
>;)

1.2.3.4.5 !!!

>But I did kick back a few beers and enjoyed the view of male butts all night
>long!

(|) (\) (|) (/) (|) (\) *wiggle wiggle*

Rich C

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Lady Nile wrote:

> Bugman Ron <bug...@airmail.net> wrote in article
> <9E22412A82371812.4F7BD391...@lp.airnews.net>...
> > melly_girl <melly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> >
> > >Did I forget to say I was "PMS"-ing? ;-)
> > >
> > Well, that changes EVERYTHING!!!! <g> Everyone knows that MEN are to
> blame
> > for PMS.
>
> Uh, duh!....
> All of our problems start with MEN...
>
> MENsturation,
> MENopause,
> MENtal illness... :)
>

> --
> Lady Nile (ICQ#36075975)
> Bug? What bug? That's a feature....

And they also end with men woMEN .

Rich
-------------

rbe...@hotmail.com

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
On 08/16/99 at 02:38PM, tride...@aol.com (TrideltEJL) said:

>>Hey, I'm a cheap date. You could pool your money, both take me out, bring a
>>20 dollar bill between you and still have enough left for the cab ride home.

>Reminds me of a friend-
>Bought a conversion van and tells everyone how much cheaper his dates are
>now! (I guess its the van 'o' love now?!?!)

Is that to say that he spends less money on his dates now?

Or simply a comment about the type of girls that go out with him in his
van?

-Ron ;-)

rbe...@hotmail.com

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Guess I've never understood this. If you can find a place desolated
enough to park and make nooky in the car, why not get out, grab a blanket,
and find a place to spread the blanket out on the ground?

Too hot outside? Too cold outside? Too many mosquitos? :-)

-Ron "back to nature"

On 08/16/99 at 11:38PM, da...@davidv.net (David ) said:

>>>Lost my cherry in one of the original 71 Dodge Colts. A car that would fit
>>>inside a camaro. Fortunately it was over in 30 seconds so there are few
>>>painful memories. <g>
>>

>>Ouch. I feel your pain -- I tried it in a '77 Chevette, and my neck STILL
>>hurts, twenty years later...

>Well I drive a 67 Camaro now ... so..... never mind..

RDT

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
In article <37b9545d$2$eorzvf$mr2...@news.swbell.net>,
<rbe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]
make nooky
[...]

Now that's a new one...

LOL

RDT
--
"Sex is food. People have to eat."

Bugman Ron

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
"Lady Nile" <lady...@flash.net> wrote:

>Bugman Ron <bug...@airmail.net> wrote in article
><9E22412A82371812.4F7BD391...@lp.airnews.net>...
>> melly_girl <melly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Did I forget to say I was "PMS"-ing? ;-)
>> >
>> Well, that changes EVERYTHING!!!! <g> Everyone knows that MEN are to
>blame
>> for PMS.
>
>Uh, duh!....
>All of our problems start with MEN...
>
>MENsturation,
>MENopause,
>MENtal illness... :)

Yes, but we have to
GALantly deal with
GALlstones and "women's outings" like art
GALeries
GALlore which makes us wish we were in the
GALley of our boats, or even at a
GALlows.

We love ya GALs
Ron

Bugman Ron

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
melly_girl <melly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Don't forget! It was a man who created the mammogram. :)

Yea, but it was probably a GAL that came up with circumcision

Ron

Bugman Ron

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Well, this was a drive in movie, and we didn't want to "Be the Show". But
in those days this was real common. I don't know what kids do today. But
back then, it was nothing to drive by secluded areas and see all these late
50's to mid 60's cars, aka "Battle Ships" with the back doors open and feet
hanging out.

Ron
Suddenly thinking of the lyrics to
Jimmy Bufett's, "Stories We Could Tell"
"...I wishthat we could sit apon
a bed in some Hotel
and listen to the stories it could tell"

It is loading more messages.