Some may find this interesting:

NotMe

Sep 25, 2010, 3:00:51 PM9/25/10
Some may find this interesting:

http://bit.ly/cbsNkZ

http://torrentfreak.com/acslaw-gay-porn-letters-target-pensioners-married-men-100925/

Last night, the private emails of anti-piracy law firm ACS:Law were spilled
onto the Internet. Today, as we continue to dig through the mountain of
information, we take a look at some of the human victims of this scheme.
From poor people pleading for clemency, to bewildered old age pensioners
accused of sharing adult movies, to married men who have been confronted
with allegations of sharing gay porn, the cost is significant.