Mix and Mingle Event (Guest Speaker)

ffox...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2012, 12:12:15 AM10/28/12
To attend this event sign up at:
www.meetup.com/mid-cities-business-networking

Date: 11/07/12 7:00pm - 9:00pm

Location: Cozymels - 2665 Grapevine Mills Circle, Grapevine, TX

Don't Miss This Opportunity to Mix and Mingle

Mid-Cities Business Networking is hosting an evening of Networking and Community
Awareness. We are inviting different Meetup groups from the DFW area, so you can
meet new people from other groups and industries.

*****************NETWORKING DETAILS*****************

The event starts at 7:00pm. Do some networking and order dinner from
7:00pm-7:30pm. Our Guest Speaker will begin her presentation at 7:30pm. From
8:00-9:00pm there will be additional time for networking. Be sure to bring lots
of business cards!!!

*****************SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER*****************
Alexia Willis
Education Manager
Junior Achievement of the Chislom Trail

As a youth development organization, Junior Achievement of the Chisholm Trail
serves students in Tarrant, Parker, Johnson, Wise and Erath counties by
providing activity-based learning focused on entrepreneurship, financial
literacy as well as work and college readiness. During the 2011-2012 school
year, JA reached 29,019 students locally with the help of over 1,400 volunteers.
Located in Fort Worth, Texas, Junior Achievement of the Chisholm Trail is
affiliated with Junior Achievement USA.

*****************DOOR AND RAFFLE PRIZES*****************

As with all of our events we will be giving away door and raffle prizes. Stand
out in the crowd: Bring a gift for the raffle and use the exposure you get to
promote your business! You will receive 5 raffle tickets at the door, donate a
prize receive 5 more tickets and if you bring a guest then you will receive 5
more tickets.

Event fee: $20.00 per person + the cost of your meal and drinks

Menu Options:

Taco salad pico beef, $10.00
3 combo plate 12.00
Cx fajitas 13.50,.
Chicken enchiladas, 12.50
brisket enchiladas 13.00
Beef fajitas 15.00

You don't want to miss this exciting event!!! See you at dinner!!!