When Is Harassment By Anonymous Remailers a Part of Free Speech?

Lady Veteran

Apr 19, 2010, 7:07:40 PM4/19/10
When Is Harassment By Anonymous Remailers a Part of Free Speech?

You know, I just know that some smarty pants has cracked (or is the
word hacked) into anonymous remailers and servers and is able to track
people who use them.

For the rest of you: Does free speech include the right to stalk
people using these remailers?

Why can't the FBI look at the terrorists inside the USA in the form of
the psychos and sociopaths that harass people in Usenet.

I have been harassed for the past 8 years and you know what I am
guilty of?

I stick up for FAT PEOPLE. I think they have a right to post on
Usenet using groups geared toward what they want to discuss and not
what idiots think they should discuss. There are many, many diet
groups so why are fat people limited to just discussing diets and gym
membership? I guess that makes me public enemy Number One according to
idiots who think the only think fat people should discuss weight loss
and if they should choose not to, at least admit that they are lazy
and slothful and morally inept as human beings, doesn't it?

I have a blog in my signature and I want you to read it.

My stalker's name is Jim Dutton.He lives in Naperville, Illinois on
West Street and has a pretty wife and decent-looking children (she
obviously doesn't know him as the sociopath I do.) He also decided
back in 2001 that he didn't like me insulting his little buddies on a
Usenet Group called soc.support.fat.acceptance so he started writing
little pornographic stories. I don't know about you, but an idiot
using anonymous remailers telling fat people to kill themselves, that
they are moral degenerates and that people who made clothing big
enough to fit them was promoting obesity is not my idea of a good time
or something that people struggling with their lives or simply going
about their business want to hear in their own group.

He was buddies with a so -called lawyer called Mike Cranston who lives
in Seattle Washington. He no longer practices law much to the relief
of the legal profession (their reputation is in the toilet as it
is-even without his help). I can surmise that Mikey was whispering
into Jimmy's ear what he can do and get away with this and Jimmy was
snickering all he could while he wrote his stories.

Jimmy wrote stories about a woman having sex with pigs. He maid
references to semen-soaked mattresses and dirty panties. All of the
stories were about sex with pigs. In other words, bestiality. That
woman was me and he mentioned me by name.

I took offence. There is not much in this world that will offend me,
but that did. I found these two to be the most disgusting people on
the planet and I did not hesitate to tell them both so.

Mikey had a website called pat-acceptance.org that parodies the fat
acceptance news group. In this website was an altered picture of me
with an animation of pigs going into my mouth. He thought the jokes
about semen soaked panties and boar-nog milkshakes were wonderfully
funny.

I told Jimmy to stop posting his little stories.

He refused. Then he called me some choice names.

I formally told him that if he didn't stop I was going to report
him.That meant I sent him a mail to his email address telling him of
my plans.

He refused and called me a few names that limp men call women when
their manhood is threatened.

Why shouldn't I? The two of them had been using anonymous remailers to
copy the postings I wrote and aimed at them and the other idiots who
were harassing fat people,to my client and employers, saying that I
was a poor example of a human being and did they really want
something (yes-something not someone) working for them who posted
such...insults...

Other then a good laugh, my clients and employers didn't worry about
it. I didn't think it was funny and told them so.

I reported him by emailing his employer (IBM) I knew he worked as a
Unix Systems Administrator there. I knew he was using company
equipment there but didn't know that he was writing them on their
equipment in his office and on their time.

He says he didn't lose his job but that I turned his life upside down.

He also said I would pay.

From that point on (in 2001) he has been harassing me and circulating
a FAQ
containing excerpts from my postings taken out of context. painting me
as a racist, mooch and a moral degenerate.

The battle goes on in 2010. No I will not stop posting to Usenet. I
will not stop chasing doing everything I can do to make him
accountable for his behavior.

This ninny has actively tried to deny me the right to make a living
and I keep landing on my feet, like a cat.

So, you tell me if this falls under the auspices of FREE SPEECH.

Remember this could be you. You post in Usenet and disagree with a
sociopath and you could be walking in my shoes.

Lets do something about these idiots who hide and harass. I say do
away with anonymous remailers and servers but it you have another way
to do away with this monkey on my back, I am listening.

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
"I am mad as hell and I will not take it anymore!"

---Network