Fully Funded 10-Year, $100k Math Fellowship for 2nd/3rd Graders

Alex Lochoff

Apr 8, 2024, 5:27:38 PMApr 8
to dfw-k12-st...@googlegroups.com
National Math Stars is currently accepting applications for our first-ever, 10-year, $100k+ fellowship for mathematically extraordinary 2nd/3rd grade students. We’re recruiting 60-100 students from across Texas who show early signs of extraordinary math potential, yet face barriers in accessing enrichment opportunities and resources.

Each accepted student received more than $100k ($10,000+ per year) in free support, including weekly math coaching, access to advanced coursework, paid summer camp opportunities, family advising, and more. As a nonprofit organization, our work is grant funded, so these supports are 100% free for schools, families, and students.

Schools: Fill out this form by May 30 so we can offer this opportunity to the students you serve: https://bit.ly/nms-schools
Parents: Please apply by June 30, using this link: https://bit.ly/nmsapplication

If you have any questions, we’re only an email away: al...@nationalmathstars.org

Thank you!
Alex Lochoff + the National Math Stars team

--
Alex Lochoff
Head of Partnerships, National Math Stars