International Summerschool Tools for non - racist education

Martha Julings

Jun 13, 2011, 6:17:39 AM6/13/11
to DF Movement Open Discussion Group
Dear comrades,

You are invited to our International Summerschool Tools for
non-racist education, taking place from 3 - 10 July 2011 in our
education
centre in Werftpfuhl, Berlin. Participants must be 16-30 years old.

Anti-racism should be part of every educational process, as it sets
basics for fighting discrimination on all levels and within all
structures.
During the seminar, we will deal with different forms of racism and
prejudices, trying to come up with best solutions for how to break
these
patterns and change our social and political structures in practise,
inside our movements and our environments.

We would be very happy to welcome you on this seminar, the
participation
fee is 75 euro and some travel may be subsidised.

For more details please contact Carly - ca...@woodcraft.org.uk

Carly WD