RE: [DF Discussions] Digest for dfs-discuss@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

laurie cannell

Nov 29, 2010, 3:54:21 AM11/29/10
to dfs-d...@googlegroups.com
I like 'A Bond Between Us', though it's maybe not cooperative enough...
I'll have a think.

Laurie

To: dfs-discu...@googlegroups.com
From: dfs-discu...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [DF Discussions] Digest for dfs-d...@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:27:04 +0000

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dfs-discuss/topics
    Phineas Harper <phin....@woodcraft.org.uk> Nov 28 01:27AM ^

    Hello from Kinsfolk...!
    I need punchy slogans for the CoCamp t-shirt. Think Cooperation and / or
    Internationalism. Current contendors are as simple as "I Heart Cooperation"
    as classic as "A bond between us" or as complex as "together we are more
    than the sum of our parts" - Help

    thank you in advance

    phin

    Woodcraft Folk Press Officer
    Woodcraft Folk Trustee

    07985470579
    www.woodcraft.org.uk
    www.spanthatworld.com

    Woodcraft Folk is a registered charity in England and Wales (1073665) and
    Scotland (SC039791)

--
For everything to do with The District Fellows Movement visit

www.spanthatworld.com

send email to dfs-d...@googlegroups.com