Fwd: [Woodcraft] FW: Anonymous Festival

Philip Richards

Jun 21, 2011, 2:30:53 PM6/21/11
to dfs-discuss group, df-...@googlegroups.com
Sure many of you saw this email on the woodcraft discuss list, but thought i'd make sure it's passed it on as well. x

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:38:43 +0100
From: keith...@btinternet.com
Subject: Anonymous
To: tanyaj...@hotmail.com

Hi Tanya

Sorry been snowed under.

Anonymous is a one day youth festival of local music and arts in Dorchester. Its on Saturday 27th Aug and on from about 11 til 9. The kids stuff finishes at 5 or 6.

Its in Maumbury Rings, a roman amphitheatre.

It would be great if localish woodies fancied getting involved and working on kids staff. I've a meeting tomorrow morning. If you think they might be up for it let me know and mention it. No worries about any commitment at the moment, just an expression of interest would be good.

Cheers
Keith

PS Heres a link to a bit about last years event