Do you have a story to tell?

Kieran Ford

Feb 7, 2012, 5:37:51 AM2/7/12
to dfs-d...@googlegroups.com

Dear Woodies far and wide!

Did you go to any of the student protests in London? Did you get caught up in the events at Millbank at the first protest? Did you ever get kettled? Were these your first experiences of protest?

Do you have any interesting stories about the protests that you would like to share? Any opinions about the protests, their aims, the policing, the outcomes?

I am currently embarking on a piece of research that is looking to try and work out what happened during the student protests last year, why things turned out the way they did and what we can learn from them.

I am looking for some people, old or young, well-experienced or newbies, who would be happy to be interviewed about their experiences, for me to listen to their stories, and to answer questions about their thoughts on protest today, and its policing in particular.

If you feel that you have a particular story to share, if you attended one of the protests in London between November 2010 and March 2011, then please get in touch!

You can get in touch with me either by email kieran...@gmail.com or phone 07908909266.

Blue skies,

Kieran

--
Kieran Ford

Trustee of the Woodcraft Folk - Registered charity in England and Wales (1073665) and in Scotland (SC039791)

07908909266
kiera...@woodcraft.org.uk

Undergraduate of Aberystwyth University
Bay View