Stewarding at CoCamp

Liam Hardy

Feb 19, 2011, 4:27:34 AM2/19/11
to dfs-discuss
YO!

Just in case you weren't already aware, Alec and I are still desperately searching for people to volunteer as stewards at this years CoCamp (www.cocamp.coop). We need a strong team of individuals, and we're providing training in all the necessary areas - first aid, health and safety, and conflict resolution. More details can be found here: http://www.spanthatworld.com/be-a-steward-on-cocamp/
We're looking into full acreditation from the Coop College for the training and experience, which will look fantastic on your CV - of course, this is not why you should volunteer, but it's a great added incentive!

If you're interested, or know of anyone else who might be - please get in touch.

Blue Skies

Liam