dex tracker .024 for csound

edexter

Dec 13, 2009, 8:54:34 PM12/13/09
to dexrow software and programming group
Dex Tracker .024 for csound has been released. A number of packages
that have already been released have been added to the package and I
have been replacing some code to make it cross platform. more details
are available here. this is my testing version (It is easier for me
to get it to work on windows and then upload to the internet and then
download to vmware than it is to fill my mind with all kinds of goop
so the next release may be full of linux fixes) more release details
and the link to the webpage is here (I am lazy and tired tonight)

http://dexrowem.blogspot.com/2009/12/dex-tracker-024-released.html