quest of the feather

edexter

Sep 7, 2009, 1:15:17 PM9/7/09
to dexrow software and programming group
I missed pyweek befour I did much of anything.. I did get another
pygame gui thing done. A text button that changes color when the
mouse is over it.... I will do more to that and add it to the pygame
drum thing I have done to finish it off. I seem to have trouble using
other peoples libraries (I don't understand them well) so I will have
one of my own. Documentation is more valued than software (webpages
vs downloads), so I will be spinning stuff off from my other packages
into a gui package and a gaming system package.