what do you think?

ryan_...@hotmail.com

Jan 27, 2005, 4:21:09 PM1/27/05
to dexi...@googlegroups.com
I just built my first portfolio website using all code and was
wondering what you guys think about it. visit www.designbyrds.com
thanks,
Ryan

alen

Jan 29, 2005, 12:46:04 AM1/29/05
to dexi...@googlegroups.com
I can not visit the site by your mentioned before. I am from China

RyanDavis

Jan 29, 2005, 12:52:51 PM1/29/05
to dexi...@googlegroups.com
Couple things, I'd love to see an image to keep my interest when I go
to your portfolio page, it's sparse, you have your subnavigation, to
the left, and then nothing on the rest of page, show me some design on
your portfolio page. and then once I get into your portfolio
subnavigation, I want a way to a get back. and I'd love to not have to
open up to a new window to see the image. Just give me a smaller image
in the same window using a image swap. I hate closing windows even if I
can do a apple w. doesn't matter, I don't want to have to work to see
your work. I just want to browse it and if I am intrigued as I was,
I'll take a closer look by opening it in a new window. Make sense? I
hope so, I"m not saying anything bad about your actual work, just make
your portfolio for you as best you can.