Emotional design

seunh...@hotmail.com

Oct 9, 2005, 2:50:58 PM10/9/05
to Dexigner Design Group
I am writing my dissertation on emotional design and designs which
stimulate our sense of touch.

For my research I would like to find out:

1. What is the most personally significant object/possession you own
and why.

2. What feels good and bad to the touch and why?

Thankyou for your time.

Alev

Oct 12, 2005, 11:26:04 AM10/12/05
to Dexigner Design Group
Interesting thesis subject:

1-The most personally significant object / possesion I own is a
ceramic piece I bought from another artist 5 years ago.
It is valuable to me due its nature and design.

2- Good could be cool sheets in a hot summer night cause it calms me
down. And bad would be metal coins. I dont know the reason for metal
coins.

iLikeDesign

Oct 14, 2005, 8:14:50 AM10/14/05
to Dexigner Design Group
1. The most significant object i own is my red racing bike. It is
because i have had it for a year and its taken me at least a thousand
miles in and around Ireland and Scotland without failing once.

2. I like smooth metal squared surfaces because they feel strong
I dislike ceramics because when i touch them they feel weak like they
are going to break